|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 9 Garbage Bags.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is on Peter Jahrling's license plate?
(c) VRS HNTR.
2. Who does Dan Dalgard contact at USAMRIID?
(a) Peter Jahrling.
(b) CJ Peters.
(c) Tony Johnson.
(d) Nancy Jaax.
3. What is Peter Jahrling's tentative diagnosis of what is happening to the monkeys?
(b) Heat stroke.
(d) Simian hemorrhagic fever.
4. What is one of the nicknames of USAMRIID?
(a) The Fort.
(b) The Maze.
(c) The Department.
(d) The Institute.
5. Where does Dr. Peter Tukei work?
(a) For the CDC.
(b) Nairobi Hospital.
(c) The Kenya Medical Research Institute.
(d) At USAMRIID.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Peter Cardinal's doctor at Nairobi Hospital?
2. Who picked up the sample of Peter Cardinal's blood in Washington, DC?
3. What is Colonel C.J. Peters' official title at USAMRIID?
4. Where does Dalgard agree to deliver monkey samples to the team from USAMRIID?
5. Why does Jahrling originally think the samples are NOT Marburg?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)