|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 9 Garbage Bags.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Peter Jahrling's tentative diagnosis of what is happening to the monkeys?
(a) Heat stroke.
(c) Simian hemorrhagic fever.
2. Why can't Nancy work in Level 3?
(a) She can't keep up with the work and her family.
(b) She can't tolerate the vaccines.
(c) She is afraid of needles.
(d) She couldn't pass her written tests.
3. Who picked up the sample of Peter Cardinal's blood in Washington, DC?
(a) Tony Johnson.
(b) Eugene Johnson.
(c) Jerry Jaax.
(d) Nancy Jaax.
4. What is in the samples that Dan Dalgard sends to USAMRIID?
(a) A throat wash.
(b) Bits of monkey spleen.
(c) All answers are correct.
(d) Blood serum.
5. What disease did Peter Cardinal die from?
(a) Heart disease.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Peter Cardinal's parents live?
2. Where are all of the monkeys euthanized?
3. What is Hazleton policy on when to change needles?
4. How many biocontainment levels are in USAMRIID?
5. Where does Dr. Peter Tukei work?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)