Part 1, Chapter 1 Something in the Forest | Part 1, Chapter 2 Jumper
1. Where is Charles Monet originally from?
(c) The United States.
(d) South Africa.
2. Why do Charles Monet and his lady friend travel to Kitum Cave?
(a) They are running from the law.
(b) In order to get married.
(c) It is a business trip.
(d) For New Year's.
3. Why do elephants travel into Kitum Cave?
(a) To escape poachers.
(b) To find water.
(c) To have their babies.
(d) To get salt.
4. What is the name of the doctor who treats Charles Monet?
(a) Peter Cardinal.
(b) Nancy Jaax.
(c) Shem Musoke.
5. What is listed as Charles Monet's official cause of death?
(b) Fulminating liver failure.
(c) Catastrophic heart failure.
(d) Ebola virus.
6. What are red eyes often a sign of?
Part 1, Chapter 3 Diagnosis
7. Where does Dr. David Silverstein live?
(a) Reston, Virginia.
(b) Marburg, Germany.
8. Where did the first identified victims of Marburg virus work?
(a) In a sugar factory.
(b) At USAMRIID.
(c) In a factory that made vaccines.
(d) As monkey traders.
This section contains 4,103 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)