Part 1, Chapter 1 Something in the Forest | Part 1, Chapter 2 Jumper
• Charles Monet, a French expatriate living in Kenya, is introduced.
• Monet and a lady fried take a New Year's vacation to Kitum Cave, located in Mount Elgon.
• Monet becomes seriously ill.
• After doctors at a nearby hospital cannot figure out what is wrong with him, he takes a flight to Nairobi Hospital.
• On the flight, Monet becomes violently ill and begins vomiting copious amounts of blood.
• Once in the hospital waiting room, Monet collapses and begins bleeding out of all the orifices of his body.
• Monet is treated by Dr. Shem Musoke.
• As Musoke works on the patient, Monet vomits on him.
• Monet dies, and his autopsy reveals that his body has begun decomposing internally.
• Dr. Musoke begins to show signs of illness.
• Dr. Musoke is put under the care of Dr. David Silverstein, who thinks he has a...
This section contains 3,038 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)