1. In Part 1, Chapter 1, how are the reporters at the Hong Kong bar described?
2. What nationality is Luke?
3. Who is known as "the dwarf"?
4. What nationality is Craw?
5. What does Luke's landlord tell him about High Haven?
It is abandoned.
6. What does Craw do when he first visits High Haven?
Climbs the gate.
7. How does Craw feel when he sees High Haven up close for the first time?
8. Why is Luke unable to write an article about High Haven after he visits it for the first time?
He has writer's block.
This section contains 4,496 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)