|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Winding the Clock: Chapter 9, Craw's Little Ship, and Chapter 10, Tea and Sympathy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the Moscow money laundering operation case Connie discovers closed?
(a) It is lacking evidence.
(b) It is old.
(c) It is prejudicial.
(d) It is outside of their jurisdiction.
2. Who tells Smiley that Jerry made it out of the bank in Hong Kong safely?
(a) The Fathers.
(c) The Cousins.
3. What does Fawn do besides act as a bodyguard?
(a) He is an assassin.
(b) He is a chief of police.
(c) He is a top spy.
(d) He is a lecturer.
4. Who does Smiley think he sees in his wife's house in Part 1, Chapter 5?
(c) Au unknown man.
5. What does Jerry do when he walks to the bank in Hong Kong?
(a) Turns around a few times.
(b) Avoids stepping on cracks.
(c) Makes a lot of turns.
(d) Goes very quickly.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Craw retire?
2. Who rejects the Canadian journalist's article about High Haven?
3. Why does Liese Worth have a false name?
4. Who develops Jerry's film from the Hong Kong bank?
5. Who does Phoebe know Liese Worth used to live with in Vientiane?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)