|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Winding the Clock: Chapter 5, A Walk in the Park, and Chapter 6, The Burning of Frost.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Part 1, Chapter 4, where does Smiley want to send an agent?
(a) New York.
(b) Hong Kong.
2. Why is the Moscow money laundering operation case Connie discovers closed?
(a) It is lacking evidence.
(b) It is old.
(c) It is prejudicial.
(d) It is outside of their jurisdiction.
3. What does Jerry take pictures of at the Hong Kong bank?
(b) The ATM.
4. Who sends Jerry to report on Hong Kong?
(b) His editor.
(d) He decides to go there himself.
5. Why is Luke unable to write an article about High Haven after he visits it for the first time?
(a) He has writer's block.
(b) His editor won't let him.
(c) He falls asleep.
(d) He isn't sure what is important.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Smiley have Molly hide when she retrieves paper work for him in Part 1, Chapter 4?
2. How does Craw feel when he sees High Haven up close for the first time?
3. Where does Jerry stay while he is in Hong Kong?
4. What happens before the Moscow money laundering operation case is closed?
5. Why does Jerry take a job with a newspaper in London?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)