|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Winding the Clock: Chapter 5, A Walk in the Park, and Chapter 6, The Burning of Frost.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jerry do when he walks to the bank in Hong Kong?
(a) Goes very quickly.
(b) Avoids stepping on cracks.
(c) Turns around a few times.
(d) Makes a lot of turns.
2. What does Luke's landlord tell him about High Haven?
(a) It is taking boarders.
(b) It was robbed.
(c) It looks suspicious.
(d) It is abandoned.
3. How does Craw feel when he sees High Haven up close for the first time?
4. What huge photo does Smiley have in his office?
(a) A picture of a dollar bill.
(b) A picture of a woman.
(c) A picture of the Russian spy.
(d) A picture of his family.
5. What nationality is Luke?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Craw retire?
2. After leaving the Hong Kong bank, how does Jerry feel about Frost?
3. Who does Smiley discover told the Americans to stay away from Ricardo?
4. What is Doc di Salis an expert on?
5. Where does Smiley's wife live?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)