|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Winding the Clock: Chapter 11, Shanghai Express, and Chapter 12, Resurrecting Ricardo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Smiley do with the agents in Hong Kong?
(a) Pulls them in.
(b) Gives them new jobs.
(c) Fires them.
(d) Offers them early retirement.
2. After meeting with Mr. Hibbert, what does di Salis research?
(a) Nelson's real name.
(b) Drake's real name.
(c) Liese's real name.
(d) Mr. Hibbert's real name.
3. In Part 1, Chapter 8, what do some people want to warn the Governor of Hong Kong about?
(a) Natural disasters.
(b) Russian spies.
(c) British spies.
(d) Financial disasters.
4. Why does Jerry go to the race track after researching Drake Ko?
(a) Because Drake Ko owns the track.
(b) Because Drake Ko owns a horse.
(c) Because Smiley was there.
(d) Because Jerry needed a break.
5. Who develops Jerry's film from the Hong Kong bank?
(a) A local photographer.
(c) He does it himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the pictures Jerry took at the bank, how is the beneficiary identified?
2. When Craw and Phoebe go out to dinner in Part 1, Chapter 9, what does Phoebe mostly talk about?
3. When does Jerry first meet Frost?
4. In Part 1, Chapter 8, why is Smiley questioned by a group of officials?
5. What does Jerry learn about how Drake Ko traveled to Hong Kong?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)