|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Shaking the Tree: Chapter 15, Siege Town, and Chapter 16, Friends of Charlie Marshall.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Jerry interview as a reporter in Battambang?
(a) A writer.
(b) A governor.
(c) A police officer.
(d) A musician.
2. What does Jerry do when he walks to the bank in Hong Kong?
(a) Turns around a few times.
(b) Goes very quickly.
(c) Makes a lot of turns.
(d) Avoids stepping on cracks.
3. Where does Jerry stay while he is in Hong Kong?
(a) A cottage.
(b) A boathouse.
(c) A flat.
(d) High Haven.
4. Why does Liese Worth have a false name?
(a) To protect her from her parents.
(b) To protect her from a group of criminals.
(c) To mislead the police.
(d) To confuse the press.
5. In Part 1, Chapter 9, how is Phoebe Wayfarer's spy work described?
Short Answer Questions
1. After leaving the Hong Kong bank, how does Jerry feel about Frost?
2. Why is Jerry nervous about going to Hong Kong?
3. Why does Smiley pretend to be investigating Elizabeth Worthington?
4. Where does Jerry ride on the plane with Charlie?
5. Who does Jerry have dinner with in Part 2, Chapter 15?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)