|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Shaking the Tree: Chapter 15, Siege Town, and Chapter 16, Friends of Charlie Marshall.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who develops Jerry's film from the Hong Kong bank?
(c) A local photographer.
(d) He does it himself.
2. After leaving the Hong Kong bank, how does Jerry feel about Frost?
(a) He feels bad for him.
(b) He is angry at him.
(c) He doesn't care about Frost.
(d) He thinks they will be great friends.
3. What is Craw most interested in asking Phoebe about when they go out to dinner in Part 1, Chapter 9?
(a) Phoebe's work history.
(b) Jerry's personal life.
(c) Liese Worth's job.
(d) Drake Ko's mistress.
4. Where does Smiley's wife live?
5. Who does Smiley pretend to be when he meets with Peter Worthington in Part 1, Chapter 10?
(a) A social worker.
(b) Someone from the CIA.
(c) An FBI agent.
(d) Someone from the Foreign Office.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jerry nervous about as he walks to the Hong Kong bank?
2. What does Charlie tell Jerry about his love for Elizabeth?
3. Why does Jerry give Luke a spare key to his apartment?
4. How does visiting the bookstore help Jerry find Charlie Marshall?
5. What does Frost do while Jerry takes pictures at the Hong Kong bank?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)