|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hymn to Demeter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Artemis's skill?
(b) Fighting wars.
2. How does the first Hymn to Dionysus conclude?
(a) With a question.
(b) With a song.
(c) With a praise.
(d) With a prediction.
3. Who is Hera's husband?
4. Which god did the Homeridae feature in their preludes?
5. How does Aphrodite think that Aeneas will be treated by the gods?
(d) He will be ignored.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the syallabic script used by the Greeks in the late Bronze Age?
2. As stated in The Second Hymn to Dionysus, who is the mother of Dionysus?
3. How does the poet describe the cowardice he would like to "shake off" in The Hymn to Ares?
4. Which argument does the poet describe in The Hymn to Dionysus?
5. How is Herakles described in the hymn?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)