|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hymns to Ares, Herakles, Ausklepios, and Pan.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What fruit do the leaves sprout as Dionysus remains on the sailing ship?
2. What type of leaves appear as the boat continues to sail while holding Dionysus?
(a) Plant leaves.
(b) Plant and flower leaves.
(c) Vine leaves.
(d) Vine and flower leaves.
3. In the opinion of the author, how does Hera's power compare to the influence of her husband?
(a) It is less powerful in some ways, and more powerful in other ways.
(b) It is equal.
(c) It is less powerful.
(d) It is more powerful.
4. Based on the findings of archaeologists, which centuries have a gap between them where no writings have been found?
(a) The eighth and second.
(b) The eighth and fourth.
(c) The twelfth and seventh.
(d) The twelfth and ninth.
5. In what way does the author describe how Earth's blessings manifest themselves in females?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Artemis's skill?
2. Who is judging Hermes for his crimes?
3. How do historians think that the Homeric poems were composed?
4. How many songs are used to compose the Homeric Hymns?
5. What does Hermes use to enable him to fly as he disguises his theft?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)