One Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hymns to Athena and Hestia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Hestia's presence described in the Hymns to Hestia?
2. How many hymns are there to Athena?
3. How does the first Hymn to Dionysus conclude?
(a) With a prediction.
(b) With a praise.
(c) With a question.
(d) With a song.
4. What type of arts is Athena known for?
5. Based on the ancient myths, what is known to happen when mortals have affairs with immortals?
(a) It can lead to destruction.
(b) It can lead to confusion.
(c) It can lead to chaos.
(d) It can lead to tragedy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What fruit do the leaves sprout as Dionysus remains on the sailing ship?
2. Based on the information provided in The Second Hymn to Dionysus, who raises Dionysus?
3. In The Hymn to Aphrodite, what job does Anchises have?
4. What invocation to Dionysus ends the third hymn?
5. Who is Athena's father?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)