|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One dragon is white and one is __________.
2. Aurelius rules from London and works to do what?
(a) Restore old laws, renew peace, and deal out justice.
(b) Take over Europe.
(c) Bring Christianity to Britain.
(d) Communicate with other European rulers.
3. Vortigern might be killed by whom, who are plotting against him?
(a) The Gauls.
(b) The Franks.
(c) The Germans.
(d) The Saxons.
4. London will witness the death of thousands and the ____________ will run with blood.
5. Ethelfrid impregnates his wife but does what?
(a) Leaves the kingdom.
(b) Gives her to another man.
(c) Tells her it is not his child.
(d) Dismisses her from his kingdom.
Short Answer Questions
1. Those who drink from the first will be granted what?
2. A council is convened to determine what should be done with Hengist. In the end what is decided?
3. How does Merlin react to the men's attempts?
4. A girl from Canute's forest will arrive to do what?
5. For how long does Arthur rule in total peace?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the importance of the Boar of Cornwall?
2. What good does Aurelius do for Britain?
3. What good will Cadwaller and Conanus do for Britain?
4. Describe the festival Arthur holds when he returns home after nine years.
5. What does Arthur do with his leadership and military abilities? How does he also show that he respects the ideas of others?
6. What is said about the Thunderer and the German worm?
7. Describe Constantine's reign.
8. Why should Arthur be King?
9. How does Arthur show his maturity and humanity when dealing with the enemy?
10. What does Merlin say about the dragons that intrigues Vortigern?
This section contains 976 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)