|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Upon his return, Arthur arranges for a festival to be held in the City of Legions. What is Guinevere doing at the same time?
(a) She is waiting in the church for him.
(b) She is sitting at home waiting for him to return.
(c) She is being conducted to the second church.
(d) She is traveling from Gaul.
2. How does Cadwallo appeal to Salomon's sense of family?
(a) By reminding the Armorican King that he is Cadwallo's father.
(b) By reminding the Armorican King that the Britons are his family.
(c) By reminding the Armorican King that he has a family.
(d) By reminding the Armorican King that they share a common ancestor.
3. Which dragon represents Britain nearing its end?
(a) The blue dragon.
(b) The red dragon.
(c) The white dragon.
(d) The black dragon.
4. What will rebuild the island, increase fortifications, and construct pathways beneath the earth?
(a) A chipmunk.
(b) A mole.
(c) A rat.
(d) A hedgehog.
5. After the battle ends, Arthur turns his attention to doing what?
(a) Killing the remaining enemy.
(b) Building his power.
(c) Restoring the cities decimated by the numerous battles.
(d) Growing his army.
Short Answer Questions
1. Instead of heeding the advice of his counselors, what does Aurelius do?
2. What happens when Merlin tells the men to try moving the stones?
3. Vortigern orders Merlin to speak what the dragons mean. What does Merlin do?
4. What does Hengist do when he learns of Aurelius' coming?
5. Ethelfrid impregnates his wife but does what?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Pope Gregory do? How does this affect Augustine?
2. Describe Constantine's reign.
3. What is Brian sent to do? How does this help to defeat Edwin and benefit Cadwallo?
4. How does Arthur show his maturity and humanity when dealing with the enemy?
5. What happens between the co-rulers, Cadwallo and Ewin?
6. Why does Octa end up living in an uninhabited area of Britain as a subject of the King?
7. What good will Cadwaller and Conanus do for Britain?
8. Why should Arthur be King?
9. What are the two possible deaths that stand before Vortigern?
10. How does God encourage his troops?
This section contains 1,088 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)