|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How might Leil be described as a ruler?
2. Ebraucus sails to Gaul where he does what?
(a) Searches for a wife.
(b) Asks for help from the king.
(c) Asks to meet with the King.
(d) Ransacks cities, gaining great wealth for himself.
3. Where is Constans raised?
(a) In the King's home.
(b) In the monastic order.
(c) In an orphanage.
(d) In his uncle's home.
4. How many sons does Constantine have?
5. Why does Corineus become enraged when he hears Locrinus is infatuated with Estrilidis?
(a) Estrildis is Corineus' mother.
(b) Corineus loves Estrilidis.
(c) Estrildis is Corineus' wife.
(d) Locrinus had promised to marry his daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Julius Caesar says that the Britons descend from the same stock as the Romans. What is the result of them living so far away?
2. After twenty years of rule, by what is Mempricius killed?
3. Gwendolen bears a son called ________________.
4. Guithelinus, the Archbishop of London, is sent to Aldroenus in Armorica for what reason?
5. Where does Locrinus hide Estrildis?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Caesar's ships become impaled in the River Thames?
2. What does Julius Caesar think of Britons?
3. What does Merlin do for Vortigern?
4. Describe the battles leading to Pandrasus being the only member of his army still alive.
5. What happens after Claudius returns to Rome?
6. How does the Humber River receive its name?
7. How is idolatry and paganism wiped out from Britain?
8. What is the story of King Leir?
9. What happens when both Mepricius and Malin want to be King?
10. How does Brutus first go about trying to free the Trojan slaves? What is the response to his actions?
This section contains 1,101 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)