|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hudibras do for Britain?
(a) He destroys the kingdom.
(b) He builds London.
(c) He builds a strong army.
(d) He restores peace and establishes several cities.
2. Where is Constans raised?
(a) In his uncle's home.
(b) In an orphanage.
(c) In the monastic order.
(d) In the King's home.
3. For how long does Gwendolen reign?
(a) Thirteen years.
(b) Fifteen years.
(c) Fourteen years.
(d) Twelve years.
4. Brutus allows his men to divide the spoils among themselves while he consults with his advisers on what to do with whom?
5. Vortigern sends messengers to bid Hengist to return to Britain with a small company of men. With how many men does Hengist sail?
(a) Two thousand.
(b) Three thousand.
(c) Four thousand.
(d) One thousand.
Short Answer Questions
1. Estrildis gives birth to a daughter named _____________.
2. Vortigern ingratiates himself to the Picts, utilizing their rash temperament to his advantage to slay Constans. This event prompts what?
3. Over what does an argument break out regarding Aurelius and Utherpendragon?
4. When Brutus dies, his sons bury him in the walls of the city and do what?
5. Caesar agrees to accept homage and tribute from Cassivelaunus after what happens?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Corineus become upset that Locrinus is attracted to Estrildis?
2. What is Constantine able to do for the Britons?
3. What does Merlin do for Vortigern?
4. What does Locrinus do when Corineus dies? How does this affect Locrinus' life?
5. How is idolatry and paganism wiped out from Britain?
6. Describe Severus' reign.
7. What do Brutus' sons do when he dies?
8. What happens after Caesar sends a letter to King Cassivelaunus?
9. What does Ebraucus do when he takes over control of Britain?
10. How does the Humber River receive its name?
This section contains 972 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)