|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Greece, what does Brutus learn?
(a) He is Greek.
(b) The Greeks are very intelligent.
(c) The leaders of Greece are Trojans.
(d) A large number of Trojans are being kept in captivity.
2. Caesar sends a letter to King Cassivelaunus. How is it received?
3. Mempricius' son, Ebraucus, takes over control of Britain and reigns for how many years?
4. After Anacletus draws the guards away, Brutus will do what?
(a) Sneak into the camp with his soldiers and kill as they go.
(b) Shoot flaming arrows into the camp.
(d) Sneak into the camp to meet the King.
5. Ebraucus sails to Gaul where he does what?
(a) Asks for help from the king.
(b) Ransacks cities, gaining great wealth for himself.
(c) Asks to meet with the King.
(d) Searches for a wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Huns' leader is driven back to the river and _______________.
2. Brutus sends a letter to King Pandrasus asking for what?
3. At the end of the Trojan War, Aeneas flees to where?
4. What does Mempricius do after he kills his brother?
5. The British people soon become afraid of the swelling number of Saxons and turn to who for aide?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Locrinus do when Corineus dies? How does this affect Locrinus' life?
2. What do Brutus' sons do when he dies?
3. How does Constantine end up giving aid to the Britons?
4. What is the importance of the Boar of Cornwall?
5. Describe Severus' reign.
6. What is Constantine able to do for the Britons?
7. How does Locrinus deal with his feelings for Estrildis and his marriage to Gwendolen?
8. What is Brian sent to do? How does this help to defeat Edwin and benefit Cadwallo?
9. What happens to Hengist?
10. What is said about the Thunderer and the German worm?
This section contains 971 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)