|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Caesar think will be easy about the Britons?
(a) They will be easy to get along with.
(b) They will be easy to transport to Rome.
(c) They will be easy to convert.
(d) They will be an easy target for him to subjugate.
2. Brutus has how many sons?
3. To where does Caesar retreat?
(a) The river.
(c) A tower he built in case he was forced to flee.
(d) The forest.
4. In Greece, what does Brutus learn?
(a) The Greeks are very intelligent.
(b) A large number of Trojans are being kept in captivity.
(c) He is Greek.
(d) The leaders of Greece are Trojans.
5. Brutus decides to surprise Pandrasus' forces by night but will need the help of whom?
(a) One of the Greeks.
(b) One of the Gauls.
(c) One of the Romans.
(d) One of the Britons.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Pandrasus begin plotting war?
2. Vortigern ingratiates himself to the Picts, utilizing their rash temperament to his advantage to slay Constans. This event prompts what?
3. Brutus sends a letter to King Pandrasus asking for what?
4. Estrildis gives birth to a daughter named _____________.
5. Caesar agrees to accept homage and tribute from Cassivelaunus after what happens?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Cassivelaunus' emotions get the best of him?
2. How does Brutus first go about trying to free the Trojan slaves? What is the response to his actions?
3. What does Merlin do for Vortigern?
4. What happens after Guiderius refuses to pay the tribute agreed upon by Cassivelaunus?
5. What happens after Caesar sends a letter to King Cassivelaunus?
6. What happens when both Mepricius and Malin want to be King?
7. What does Geoffrey write to Alexander? Why does he do this?
8. Why does Brutus marry Pandrasus' daughter?
9. Why is Vortimer poisoned?
10. Why does Corineus become upset that Locrinus is attracted to Estrildis?
This section contains 1,053 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)