|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will happen to those who drink from the second?
(a) They will die of insatiable hunger.
(b) They will live in peace.
(c) They will die from disease.
(d) They will have a long and healthy life.
2. When Cadwallo arrives in Brittany he is greeted by King Salomon who does what?
(a) Warmly welcomes him.
(b) Gives a great speech about the power of the Britons.
(c) Gives a great speech berating the British Britons for being unable to maintain control of their homeland.
(d) Throws him out of the kingdom.
3. A tree will be planted on top of the Tower of London and grow how many branches that cover the entire island?
4. The German worm will be overcome by whom?
5. Men will continue to fight for the throne of Britain until when?
(a) Even the heavens avert their eyes.
(b) Hell freezes over.
(c) God ascends from the heavens.
(d) The angels cry in heaven.
6. London will witness the death of thousands and the ____________ will run with blood.
7. What does the council grant Octa and the remaining Saxons?
(a) A small kingdom to reign.
(b) A large portion of Britain.
(c) Complete freedom.
(d) A part of Britain that is uninhabited to live as subjects of the King.
8. Arthur soon learns that he is feared by what leaders?
(a) All over the world.
(b) Those in other parts of Europe.
(c) Those of nearby nations.
(d) Those in the north.
9. How does Merlin react to the men's attempts?
(a) He becomes angry.
(b) He is surprised.
(c) He is bored.
(d) He laughs.
10. Vortigern is amazed at Merlin's prophecies and wishes to know what?
(a) What else Merlin knows.
(b) How his own future will turn out.
(c) When he first noticed he was different.
(d) How Merlin knows all of this.
11. Three springs will erupt where?
(a) In York.
(b) In London.
(c) In Winchester.
(d) In Gaul.
12. The fleet arrives back in Britain and Aurelius summons nobles and clergy from the entire island to do what?
(a) Attend a re-dedication of the burial site.
(b) Host a ball.
(c) Attend a dinner.
(d) Host a festival.
13. Aided by the Africans, the Saxons manage to do what to Keredic?
(a) Run him out of the city.
(b) Force him to step down from the throne.
(c) Kill him.
(d) Make him a better leader.
14. What will rebuild the island, increase fortifications, and construct pathways beneath the earth?
(a) A chipmunk.
(b) A mole.
(c) A rat.
(d) A hedgehog.
15. How old is Arthur?
Short Answer Questions
1. For how long does Arthur rule in total peace?
2. Who is Guinevere?
3. Following the death of Uther, the leaders of the Britons urge Dubricius to do what?
4. What happens soon after Constantine takes the crown?
5. What does Gormund do to the city where Keredic has taken refuge?
This section contains 529 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)