|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Aurelius himself begins to rebuild which city?
(b) New York.
(c) Olde York.
2. Cadvan, accompanied by several other kings, marches against Ethelfrid. In the end, Cadvan and Ethelfrid reach what agreement?
(a) Neither man will rule Britain.
(b) Cadvan will rule Britain.
(c) Ethelfrid will rule Britain.
(d) Each rules one portion of Britain.
3. What does the council grant Octa and the remaining Saxons?
(a) Complete freedom.
(b) A large portion of Britain.
(c) A small kingdom to reign.
(d) A part of Britain that is uninhabited to live as subjects of the King.
4. Calling on the name of God, what does Arthur do?
(a) He slays thousands of the enemy by himself.
(b) He slays hundreds of the enemy by himself.
(c) He forgives his enemies.
(d) He meets with his enemies.
5. _________________________ will succeed the giant to rule the people with tyranny.
(a) The boar of Lords.
(b) The boar of Cornwall.
(c) The boar of Totnes.
(d) The boar of Winchester.
6. At their suggestion Arthur sends to whom for help?
(c) His cousin Hoel.
7. Instead of heeding the advice of his counselors, what does Aurelius do?
(a) He heads back home.
(b) He does not allow the clergy to crown him King.
(c) He heads for Kambria and the stronghold where Vortigern is hiding.
(d) He meets with Vortigern.
8. Why does Constantine die?
(a) He was tricked.
(b) He becomes ill.
(c) He was not a good leader.
(d) He slew the brothers in churches.
9. What happens soon after Constantine takes the crown?
(a) The people of Britain become angry.
(b) The Saxons and two of Mordred's sons march in battle against him.
(c) He marches into battle against Mordred's sons.
(d) He finds a wife.
10. How old is Arthur?
11. For how long does Arthur rule in total peace?
(a) Twelve months.
(b) Twelve years.
(c) Two years.
(d) Twenty years.
12. Aurelius visits the monastery at Salisbury where who is buried?
(a) His father.
(b) Several saints.
(d) All the great leaders.
13. The German worm will be overcome by whom?
14. Vortigern orders Merlin to speak what the dragons mean. What does Merlin do?
(a) He speaks in a different language.
(b) He speaks to the dragons.
(c) He falls into a trance and begins to speak.
(d) He listens to what the dragons have to say.
15. Aurelius then calls the princes of the island and sets to work rebuilding what?
(a) The castle.
(b) The churches of the realm.
(c) The government.
(d) His power.
Short Answer Questions
1. Arthur turns his sights on Gaul currently ruled by Frollo. Why does Frollo have no hope of victory?
2. A giant of wickedness comes and ____________________ will try to destroy the giant, but will instead succumb to the giant's evilness.
3. What does Gormund do to the city where Keredic has taken refuge?
4. Men will continue to fight for the throne of Britain until when?
5. The two dragons emerge from their slumber and do what?
This section contains 552 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)