|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Merlin tells the men to try moving the stones?
(a) They are unable to move them.
(b) They easily move them.
(c) The have a difficult time but are finally able to move them.
(d) They do not want to move them.
2. For how long does Arthur rule in total peace?
(a) Twenty years.
(b) Twelve months.
(c) Twelve years.
(d) Two years.
3. One dragon is white and one is __________.
4. Aurelius does not know how he will move the stones but sends __________________________, fifteen thousand men and Merlin to fetch the circle.
5. How old is Arthur?
6. An agreement is finally made between the Saxons and Arthur whereby the enemy is allowed to return to Germany after doing what?
(a) Apologizing to Arthur.
(b) Forfeiting their treasure and agreeing to pay tribute to Britain.
(c) Paying tribute to Rome.
(d) Converting to Christianity.
7. How does Constantine die?
(a) By the hands of Mordred's sons.
(b) By God's hand.
(c) By the hands of the Saxons.
(d) By Mordred's hand.
8. Ethelfrid and Brochmail join one another in battle. What are the results of this battle?
(a) They sign a peace treaty.
(b) Ethelfrid is eventually forced to flee and Cadvan is made king of the Britons.
(c) They are both killed.
(d) Cadvan is eventually forced to flee and Ethelfrid is made king.
9. Who is sent to attempt and assassinate Edwin's magician?
10. Merlin's prophecy proves true when what happens?
(a) Aurelius returns back to Rome.
(b) Aurelius requests a meeting with Vortigern.
(c) Aurelius lands at day break the next day.
(d) Aurelius asks to speak to Merlin.
11. Arthur orders Cador to pursue the Saxons and cut them down. How does Cador do this?
(a) He disguises himself in the enemy's armor.
(b) He has stakes planted in the bank of the river.
(c) He positions his men on the Saxon ships to prevent their retreat.
(d) He sends his men after the Saxons in boats.
12. How might Keredic be described?
(a) As a fickle ruler.
(b) As an evil ruler.
(c) As a powerful ruler.
(d) As a kind ruler.
13. Instead of heeding the advice of his counselors, what does Aurelius do?
(a) He heads back home.
(b) He heads for Kambria and the stronghold where Vortigern is hiding.
(c) He does not allow the clergy to crown him King.
(d) He meets with Vortigern.
14. Ethelfrid impregnates his wife but does what?
(a) Leaves the kingdom.
(b) Tells her it is not his child.
(c) Dismisses her from his kingdom.
(d) Gives her to another man.
15. A giant of wickedness comes and ____________________ will try to destroy the giant, but will instead succumb to the giant's evilness.
(a) The bear of the forest.
(b) The dragon of Worcester.
(c) The lion of justice.
(d) The boar of Cornwall.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who will bring revenge until the White dragon rises again with the aide of Germany?
2. Following the death of Uther, the leaders of the Britons urge Dubricius to do what?
3. London will witness the death of thousands and the ____________ will run with blood.
4. The children of the white dragon will be decimated and two more dragons will come, followed by whom?
5. Those who drink from the first will be granted what?
This section contains 566 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)