Short Essay Questions
The 60 short essay questions listed in this section require a one to two sentence answer. They ask students to demonstrate a deeper understanding of the text. Students must describe what they've read, rather than just recall it.
Short Essay Question - Dedication and Part One: Brutus Occupies the Island of Albion
1. What does Geoffrey write to Alexander? Why does he do this?
2. How is Britain described? What is the purpose of this book?
3. What is the history leading up to Brutus' birth?
4. How does Brutus end up deciding to free the Trojans?
5. How does Brutus first go about trying to free the Trojan slaves? What is the response to his actions?
6. Describe the battles leading to Pandrasus being the only member...
This section contains 672 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)