|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Seven: Arthur of Britain.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Aldroenus offers to send his brother, Constantine, with how many soldiers to aide the Britons?
(a) One thousand.
(b) Two hundred.
(c) Two thousand.
(d) One hundred.
2. There are ___________ races of man that populate the isle.
3. Why is Britain's rule given over to Vortigern?
(a) The other brothers cannot decide who should be King.
(b) Constans' religious training does not prepare him to be an adequate ruler.
(c) Constans does not want to be king.
(d) Vortigern kills the three brothers.
4. When Madden dies, his two sons, Mempricius and Malin, do what?
(a) Divide up the kingdom.
(b) Mourn their father.
(c) Share the kingdom.
(d) Argue over control of the kingdom.
5. Brutus surprises Pandrasus' forces and drives them to slaughter where?
(a) Outside the castle.
(b) In a nearby river.
(c) In France.
(d) In a clearing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dubricius extols the troops with what pronouncement?
2. Vortigern is amazed at Merlin's prophecies and wishes to know what?
3. As soon as Aurelius sets foot on the island,what happens?
4. What does Cassivelaunus tell Caesar?
5. How does Arvirargus, Guiderius' brother, avenge him?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)