|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Seven: Arthur of Britain.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Merlin tells the king that how many possible deaths stand before him?
2. When Madden dies, his two sons, Mempricius and Malin, do what?
(a) Divide up the kingdom.
(b) Argue over control of the kingdom.
(c) Mourn their father.
(d) Share the kingdom.
3. When the people become bloodthirsty, one man will overthrow another and march where?
(a) To the East.
(b) To the South.
(c) To the North.
(d) To the West.
4. Which dragon represents Britain nearing its end?
(a) The white dragon.
(b) The red dragon.
(c) The black dragon.
(d) The blue dragon.
5. Merlin further states that Aurelius is sailing toward Britain as they speak and will land when?
(a) The next afternoon.
(b) A week later.
(c) The next morning.
(d) The next evening.
Short Answer Questions
1. To where does Caesar retreat?
2. Why does Pandrasus begin plotting war?
3. Guiderius manages to beat Claudius' forces back, but what happens to Guiderius?
4. What does Caesar think will be easy about the Britons?
5. Why does Arthur assemble an army and decide to march on the Saxons?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)