|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Seven: Arthur of Britain.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The leader of the Saxons, Colgrin, gathers the Picts and Scots to him and meets Arthur where?
(a) At Paris.
(b) At Gloucester.
(c) At Winchester.
(d) At York.
2. What happens when Merlin tells the men to try moving the stones?
(a) They are unable to move them.
(b) They do not want to move them.
(c) They easily move them.
(d) The have a difficult time but are finally able to move them.
3. Three springs will erupt where?
(a) In Gaul.
(b) In Winchester.
(c) In York.
(d) In London.
4. Vortigern orders Merlin to speak what the dragons mean. What does Merlin do?
(a) He falls into a trance and begins to speak.
(b) He listens to what the dragons have to say.
(c) He speaks to the dragons.
(d) He speaks in a different language.
5. Humber, the king of the Huns, lands in Albanctus' lands and does what?
(a) Kills the ruler.
(b) Takes the ruler hostage.
(c) Kills the civilians.
(d) Steals livestock.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mempricius' son, Ebraucus, takes over control of Britain and reigns for how many years?
2. What happened when Caesar's ships arrive?
3. Anacletus will approach the Greek encampment saying what has happened?
4. What does Vortigern realize about Merlin?
5. After Anacletus draws the guards away, Brutus will do what?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)