|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Seven: Arthur of Britain.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While the disagreement rages, Vortigern counsels Constans to do what?
(a) Aide his brothers in the kingship.
(b) Leave the church and take the kingship.
(c) Become a priest.
(d) Become his brothers' adviser.
2. Following the death of Uther, the leaders of the Britons urge Dubricius to do what?
(a) Anoint Aurelius king.
(b) Anoint Merlin king.
(c) Anoint Arthur king.
(d) Anoint Utherpendragon king.
3. When Brutus dies, his sons bury him in the walls of the city and do what?
(a) Give the kingdom to the oldest sibling.
(b) Leave the kingdom.
(c) Divide the rule of the country among themselves.
(d) Give the kingdom to a cousin.
4. To where does Caesar retreat?
(a) A tower he built in case he was forced to flee.
(c) The river.
(d) The forest.
5. For how long does Arthur rule in total peace?
(a) Twelve years.
(b) Twelve months.
(c) Twenty years.
(d) Two years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Geoffrey's dedication is a request that his benefactor, Alexander, ___________________.
2. The leader of the Saxons, Colgrin, gathers the Picts and Scots to him and meets Arthur where?
3. Three longships arrive from Saxony, a province in Germany, bearing two men of huge stature. Who are these men?
4. Who will bring relief from the invaders and become so great that his deeds will be told for many years?
5. Julius Caesar says that the Britons descend from the same stock as the Romans. What is the result of them living so far away?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)