|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Six: The House of Constantine (continued).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Geoffrey's dedication is a request that his benefactor, Alexander, ___________________.
(a) Promote his book.
(b) Receive the text favorably.
(c) Read his book.
(d) Financially support him.
2. Soothsayers correctly predict that the child, a boy, will cause what?
(a) The death of both his parents.
(b) Natural disasters.
(d) The end of his family's bloodline.
3. Aurelius himself begins to rebuild which city?
(c) Olde York.
(d) New York.
4. What happened when Caesar's ships arrive?
(a) They are impaled on the stakes.
(b) They are warmly welcomed.
(c) They are attacked.
(d) They are destroyed by pirates.
5. _________________________ will succeed the giant to rule the people with tyranny.
(a) The boar of Winchester.
(b) The boar of Lords.
(c) The boar of Totnes.
(d) The boar of Cornwall.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Merlin react to the men's attempts?
2. How does Arvirargus, Guiderius' brother, avenge him?
3. By whom is Constantine killed?
4. What does Cassivelaunus do when he becomes worried that his army will starve to death?
5. Over what does an argument break out regarding Aurelius and Utherpendragon?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)