|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Six: The House of Constantine (continued).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While the disagreement rages, Vortigern counsels Constans to do what?
(a) Become his brothers' adviser.
(b) Aide his brothers in the kingship.
(c) Become a priest.
(d) Leave the church and take the kingship.
2. Mempricius' son, Ebraucus, takes over control of Britain and reigns for how many years?
3. What happens when Merlin tells the men to try moving the stones?
(a) They are unable to move them.
(b) They do not want to move them.
(c) They easily move them.
(d) The have a difficult time but are finally able to move them.
4. Merlin tells the king that how many possible deaths stand before him?
5. When the people become bloodthirsty, one man will overthrow another and march where?
(a) To the South.
(b) To the North.
(c) To the West.
(d) To the East.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which dragon represents the Saxons who Vortigern has allowed to overrun the island?
2. At the advice of his counselors, what does Vortigern build?
3. To what name was the Severn River changed?
4. Vortigern might be killed by whom, who are plotting against him?
5. For how long does Gwendolen reign?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)