|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: The Coming of the Romans.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Corineus dies, what does Locrinus do?
(a) He abandons Estrildis and makes Gwendolen his queen.
(b) He leaves the kingdom to Gwendolen.
(c) He abandons Gwendolen and makes Estrildis his queen.
(d) He has Gwendolen killed.
2. Geoffrey of Monmouth says he will relate to the reader what exactly?
(a) How the kings each improve the island.
(b) How Britain became overrun by outside forces.
(c) How the British isles drew inhabitants.
(d) How the Britons successfully fought other groups of people.
3. Does Locrinus marry Corineus' daughter, Gwendolen?
(b) Yes, but he later divorces her.
(d) Not until later.
4. In Greece, what does Brutus learn?
(a) The leaders of Greece are Trojans.
(b) The Greeks are very intelligent.
(c) He is Greek.
(d) A large number of Trojans are being kept in captivity.
5. Locrinus divides the battle spoils among his men, keeping treasure found on the ships and what else for himself?
(c) Three beautiful women.
Short Answer Questions
1. Aided by a Greek man named _______________, Brutus assumes a leadership role and begins planning to undertake the freeing of the Trojan slaves.
2. Brutus allows his men to divide the spoils among themselves while he consults with his advisers on what to do with whom?
3. Caesar assumes these lost relatives will know what?
4. What does Cassivelaunus do to celebrate his second victory?
5. Britain boasts "_________ noble rivers."
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)