|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: The Coming of the Romans.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Humber, the king of the Huns, lands in Albanctus' lands and does what?
(a) Kills the civilians.
(b) Takes the ruler hostage.
(c) Steals livestock.
(d) Kills the ruler.
2. Brutus allows his men to divide the spoils among themselves while he consults with his advisers on what to do with whom?
3. For how long does Madden rule?
(a) Fifty years.
(b) Twenty years.
(c) Forty years.
(d) Thirty years.
4. At the end of the Trojan War, Aeneas flees to where?
5. When Madden dies, his two sons, Mempricius and Malin, do what?
(a) Argue over control of the kingdom.
(b) Mourn their father.
(c) Share the kingdom.
(d) Divide up the kingdom.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are many readers already familiar with King Leir's story?
2. Who impregnates a niece of Aeneas' wife?
3. What happens when Cassivelaunus' nephew, Hirelgdas, is slain?
4. Where does Locrinus hide Estrildis?
5. Estrildis is the daughter of the _______________ king and was captured by Humber.
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)