|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: The Coming of the Romans.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Arvirargus, Guiderius' brother, avenge him?
(a) He writes an angry letter to Claudius.
(b) He goes to Rome to confront Claudius.
(c) He buries his brother's body.
(d) He puts on the King's armor and extols the troops who have not realized that their leader is dead.
2. Locrinus divides the battle spoils among his men, keeping treasure found on the ships and what else for himself?
(c) Three beautiful women.
3. Brutus decides to surprise Pandrasus' forces by night but will need the help of whom?
(a) One of the Romans.
(b) One of the Britons.
(c) One of the Gauls.
(d) One of the Greeks.
4. Androgeus strategically places Caesar's forces so what will happen?
(a) Cassivelaunus will be caught between the two armies.
(b) Cassivelaunus will be able to destroy Caesar's army.
(c) Caesar will want to return home.
(d) They will be killed.
5. Britain boasts "_________ noble rivers."
Short Answer Questions
1. To where does Caesar retreat?
2. What does Mempricius do after he kills his brother?
3. In Greece, what does Brutus learn?
4. Gwendolen bears a son called ________________.
5. Brutus sends a letter to King Pandrasus asking for what?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)