|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: The Coming of the Romans.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mempricius do after he kills his brother?
(a) He kills himself.
(b) He cries.
(c) He begins a tyrannical rule.
(d) He rules the kingdom in peace.
2. Does Locrinus marry Corineus' daughter, Gwendolen?
(b) Yes, but he later divorces her.
(c) Not until later.
3. Caesar assumes these lost relatives will know what?
(a) Nothing about modern warfare.
(b) More about modern warfare.
(c) More than he does.
(d) Nothing about Roman life.
4. Gwendolen bears a son called ________________.
5. Estrildis is the daughter of the _______________ king and was captured by Humber.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Caesar think will be easy about the Britons?
2. What does Hudibras do for Britain?
3. Androgeus strategically places Caesar's forces so what will happen?
4. Brutus secures the castle and leaves 600 soldiers to guard it while he goes out to tell the Trojan people of his recent victory. Pandrasus decides to attack the fortress by night. Is he successful in wearing down the Trojans inside?
5. The first part opens with a description of Britain as what?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)