|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Seven: Arthur of Britain.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The fleet arrives back in Britain and Aurelius summons nobles and clergy from the entire island to do what?
(a) Attend a re-dedication of the burial site.
(b) Host a ball.
(c) Attend a dinner.
(d) Host a festival.
2. Aurelius gives the City of York to Samson and the City of Legions to Dubricius for what reason?
(a) These two men are very powerful.
(b) These two areas' current leaders are very weak.
(c) These two areas were without leaders.
(d) These men have no lands to lead.
3. A farmer will plant poisoned crops that will cause the population to do what?
(c) Leave the country.
(d) Find better food.
4. What happens when Merlin tells the men to try moving the stones?
(a) They easily move them.
(b) They do not want to move them.
(c) The have a difficult time but are finally able to move them.
(d) They are unable to move them.
5. What will rebuild the island, increase fortifications, and construct pathways beneath the earth?
(a) A hedgehog.
(b) A chipmunk.
(c) A rat.
(d) A mole.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dubricius extols the troops with what pronouncement?
2. Arthur orders Cador to pursue the Saxons and cut them down. How does Cador do this?
3. How old is Arthur?
4. Vortigern might be killed by whom, who are plotting against him?
5. Who do Vortigern's magicians tell him to search out to help him with his building project?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)