|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Seven: Arthur of Britain.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Vortimer killed?
(a) He is stabbed by his father.
(b) His father drowns him.
(c) He is poisoned by an adviser.
(d) His mother poisons him.
2. Vortigern revels in his new status and begins doing what?
(a) Killing his opposition.
(b) Improving aspects of life in Britain.
(c) Plotting how to obtain the kingship for himself.
(d) Plotting to kill the brothers.
3. Aurelius then turns to the pursuit of Hengist's son, Octa, who has taken refuge in York. When Octa sees Aurelius advancing toward York, what does he do?
(a) He emerges from the castle with a length of chain and gravel on his head.
(b) He hides in the castle.
(c) He attacks Aurelius' army.
(d) He attempts suicide.
4. What does Guiderius refuse to do?
(a) Fight Rome.
(b) Rule Britain.
(c) Pay the tribute agreed upon by Cassivelaunus.
(d) Have contact with Rome.
5. Calling on the name of God, what does Arthur do?
(a) He forgives his enemies.
(b) He meets with his enemies.
(c) He slays thousands of the enemy by himself.
(d) He slays hundreds of the enemy by himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many of Caesar's soldiers are lost to the water?
2. _________________________ will succeed the giant to rule the people with tyranny.
3. For how long does Gwendolen reign?
4. Vortigern's son, Paschent, begins mounting an army to march against who?
5. Aurelius rules from London and works to do what?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)