|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Seven: Arthur of Britain.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Arthur turns his sights on Gaul currently ruled by Frollo. Why does Frollo have no hope of victory?
(a) His army is very small.
(b) He is not as intelligent as Arthur.
(c) Most of his soldiers have been bought by Arthur with lavish gifts.
(d) His men do not trust him.
2. For how long does Arthur rule in total peace?
(a) Twelve years.
(b) Twelve months.
(c) Two years.
(d) Twenty years.
3. Who are the original inhabitants that have been driven into the minority by the invasion of the others?
(a) The Britons.
(b) The Gauls.
(c) The Saxons.
(d) The Germans.
4. Aided by a Greek man named _______________, Brutus assumes a leadership role and begins planning to undertake the freeing of the Trojan slaves.
5. A council is convened to determine what should be done with Hengist. In the end what is decided?
(a) He is allowed to go.
(b) He is sent to Rome.
(c) His head will be cut off, but his body will be buried according to pagan custom.
(d) He is kept in prison for the rest of his life.
Short Answer Questions
1. Locrinus divides the battle spoils among his men, keeping treasure found on the ships and what else for himself?
2. Vortigern revels in his new status and begins doing what?
3. After the battle ends, Arthur turns his attention to doing what?
4. How many of Caesar's soldiers are lost to the water?
5. Gwendolen bears a son called ________________.
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)