|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: The Coming of the Romans.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Corineus become enraged when he hears Locrinus is infatuated with Estrilidis?
(a) Estrildis is Corineus' mother.
(b) Estrildis is Corineus' wife.
(c) Locrinus had promised to marry his daughter.
(d) Corineus loves Estrilidis.
2. Brutus decides to surprise Pandrasus' forces by night but will need the help of whom?
(a) One of the Romans.
(b) One of the Britons.
(c) One of the Greeks.
(d) One of the Gauls.
3. How does Arvirargus, Guiderius' brother, avenge him?
(a) He buries his brother's body.
(b) He puts on the King's armor and extols the troops who have not realized that their leader is dead.
(c) He goes to Rome to confront Claudius.
(d) He writes an angry letter to Claudius.
4. Brutus surprises Pandrasus' forces and drives them to slaughter where?
(a) In France.
(b) In a clearing.
(c) In a nearby river.
(d) Outside the castle.
5. At the end of the Trojan War, Aeneas flees to where?
Short Answer Questions
1. For how long does Madden rule?
2. After Anacletus draws the guards away, Brutus will do what?
3. Who are the original inhabitants that have been driven into the minority by the invasion of the others?
4. Why are these rivers so important?
5. Brutus allows his men to divide the spoils among themselves while he consults with his advisers on what to do with whom?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)