|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: The Coming of the Romans.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Androgeus drafts a letter that is sent to Caesar pleading for aide. How do Caesar's advisers counsel the ruler?
(a) Not to go into Britain on Androgeus' word alone.
(b) Not to go into Britain at any time.
(c) To go to Britain immediately.
(d) To write a letter to Androgeus telling him he will not be available.
2. After Anacletus draws the guards away, Brutus will do what?
(a) Sneak into the camp with his soldiers and kill as they go.
(c) Shoot flaming arrows into the camp.
(d) Sneak into the camp to meet the King.
3. Caesar launches a fleet and arrives in Britain where what happens immediately?
(a) He is warmly welcomed.
(b) He is engaged in battle by Cassivelaunus and other British lords.
(c) He is ignored.
(d) He is brought to see Cassivelaunus.
4. Geoffrey of Monmouth says he will relate to the reader what exactly?
(a) How the British isles drew inhabitants.
(b) How the kings each improve the island.
(c) How the Britons successfully fought other groups of people.
(d) How Britain became overrun by outside forces.
5. Why does Pandrasus begin plotting war?
(a) It is the first idea that comes to mind.
(b) He is bored.
(c) He follows the advice of his counselors.
(d) He hates Brutus.
Short Answer Questions
1. Soothsayers correctly predict that the child, a boy, will cause what?
2. How many of Caesar's soldiers are lost to the water?
3. What does Cassivelaunus do to celebrate his second victory?
4. What does Mempricius do after he kills his brother?
5. Anacletus will approach the Greek encampment saying what has happened?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)