|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: The Coming of the Romans.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Britain boasts "_________ noble rivers."
2. What happens when Cassivelaunus' nephew, Hirelgdas, is slain?
(a) He goes on a rampage against Androgeus.
(b) He hides in his chambers.
(c) He evacuates the village.
(d) He prays for his slain nephew.
3. When Corineus dies, what does Locrinus do?
(a) He has Gwendolen killed.
(b) He abandons Gwendolen and makes Estrildis his queen.
(c) He leaves the kingdom to Gwendolen.
(d) He abandons Estrildis and makes Gwendolen his queen.
4. How is Hamo able to kill the King?
(a) He poisons him.
(b) He disguises himself in British armor.
(c) He drowns him in the river.
(d) He shoots an arrow at him.
5. Ebraucus sails to Gaul where he does what?
(a) Ransacks cities, gaining great wealth for himself.
(b) Asks to meet with the King.
(c) Asks for help from the king.
(d) Searches for a wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Caesar launches a fleet and arrives in Britain where what happens immediately?
2. How does Arvirargus, Guiderius' brother, avenge him?
3. Locrinus divides the battle spoils among his men, keeping treasure found on the ships and what else for himself?
4. Estrildis gives birth to a daughter named _____________.
5. Soothsayers correctly predict that the child, a boy, will cause what?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)