|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: The Coming of the Romans.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Corineus become enraged when he hears Locrinus is infatuated with Estrilidis?
(a) Locrinus had promised to marry his daughter.
(b) Estrildis is Corineus' wife.
(c) Estrildis is Corineus' mother.
(d) Corineus loves Estrilidis.
2. Mempricius' son, Ebraucus, takes over control of Britain and reigns for how many years?
3. Brutus surprises Pandrasus' forces and drives them to slaughter where?
(a) In France.
(b) Outside the castle.
(c) In a nearby river.
(d) In a clearing.
4. After Anacletus draws the guards away, Brutus will do what?
(a) Shoot flaming arrows into the camp.
(c) Sneak into the camp with his soldiers and kill as they go.
(d) Sneak into the camp to meet the King.
5. When Brutus dies, his sons bury him in the walls of the city and do what?
(a) Give the kingdom to a cousin.
(b) Leave the kingdom.
(c) Divide the rule of the country among themselves.
(d) Give the kingdom to the oldest sibling.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes controls of the kingdom when Locrinus is killed?
2. Where does Locrinus hide Estrildis?
3. Gwendolen bears a son called ________________.
4. What does Cassivelaunus do when he becomes worried that his army will starve to death?
5. Who are the original inhabitants that have been driven into the minority by the invasion of the others?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)