|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five: The Prophecies of Merlin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Those who drink from the first will be granted what?
(a) Long and healthy life.
(b) Disease and fear.
(c) Love and peace.
(d) Peace and harmony.
2. London will witness the death of thousands and the ____________ will run with blood.
3. Why does Corineus become enraged when he hears Locrinus is infatuated with Estrilidis?
(a) Estrildis is Corineus' wife.
(b) Locrinus had promised to marry his daughter.
(c) Corineus loves Estrilidis.
(d) Estrildis is Corineus' mother.
4. Caesar assumes these lost relatives will know what?
(a) Nothing about Roman life.
(b) More than he does.
(c) Nothing about modern warfare.
(d) More about modern warfare.
5. A ram from the castle of _____________ will bring an era of decadence that will eventually bring about a time of famine and death.
Short Answer Questions
1. There are ___________ races of man that populate the isle.
2. What does Claudius do when Arvirargus turns to battle him?
3. When Corineus dies, what does Locrinus do?
4. Who are the original inhabitants that have been driven into the minority by the invasion of the others?
5. The Huns' leader is driven back to the river and _______________.
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)