|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five: The Prophecies of Merlin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many of Caesar's soldiers are lost to the water?
2. What does Mempricius do after he kills his brother?
(a) He rules the kingdom in peace.
(b) He kills himself.
(c) He cries.
(d) He begins a tyrannical rule.
3. What does Cassivelaunus do when he becomes worried that his army will starve to death?
(a) He petitions Androgeus to intervene with Caesar on his behalf.
(b) He finds food for them.
(c) He asks Caesar for food.
(d) He orders them to hunt.
4. While the disagreement rages, Vortigern counsels Constans to do what?
(a) Leave the church and take the kingship.
(b) Become a priest.
(c) Become his brothers' adviser.
(d) Aide his brothers in the kingship.
5. Estrildis is the daughter of the _______________ king and was captured by Humber.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Corineus dies, what does Locrinus do?
2. After Anacletus draws the guards away, Brutus will do what?
3. By whom is Constantine killed?
4. Three springs will erupt where?
5. What does Vortigern realize about Merlin?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)