|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Clotilda hope to raise?
(a) Her nephews.
(b) Her brothers.
(c) Her sons.
(d) Her grandsons.
2. In Book 9, what was the "sorcerer" selling?
(a) Religious texts.
(b) Imitation religious texts.
(c) Imitation religious relics.
(d) Religious relics.
3. When Saint Martin was tested and mocked, what was his position?
4. According to Gregory, what culminated from the flood and other events?
(a) A tornado.
(b) An earthquake.
(c) A hailstorm.
(d) A plague.
5. What greatly marked the rules of conduct of Gregory's church?
(a) Political difference.
(b) Social difference.
(c) Class difference.
(d) Gender difference.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who took over Tours?
2. Which of the following is present in Chapter 10?
3. Why was Book 11 prepared?
4. Which prophet was associated with divine magic?
5. What was Cato's role?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)