|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Rauching torment?
(a) His wives.
(b) His servants.
(c) His children.
(d) His subjects.
2. Why did a group of people murder a bishop?
(a) They were angry at a decision he made.
(b) They wanted his money.
(c) They did not believe he was religious enough.
(d) They were jealous.
3. What was Chilperic?
4. As described in Chapter 10, what year was Childebert in his reign?
5. Who felt threatened by Clotilda's actions?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her husaband.
(c) Her brothers.
(d) Her sons.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the dramatic story Gregory tells of a young woman and her suitors, what was the woman's father's former occupation?
2. Within how many hours was the woman who caught on fire allegedly healed?
3. What was the role of the man who, with the representation of a number of people, set about a grim finish by being treated like an animal?
4. What made Gregory most disappointed in the man he had problems with?
5. Who was asked to bring forth his traveling companions who were suffering from an ailment?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)