|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Gregory, what culminated from the flood and other events?
(a) A tornado.
(b) An earthquake.
(c) A plague.
(d) A hailstorm.
2. Who took over Tours?
3. What is the significance of the introduction in The History of the Franks?
(a) It gives the reader perspective about religion during the time the book takes place.
(b) It gives the reader perspective about who the Franks were.
(c) It gives the reader perspective on the conditions surrounding the creation of the book.
(d) It gives the reader perspective surrounding Gregory of Tours and his job.
4. The man with a physical ailment was told to spend time where, in order to heal?
(a) Inside near the fireplace.
(b) The light of a window.
(c) Moonlight by a river.
(d) Outside under the stars.
5. Who did the man prone to outbursts admit he was subordinate to?
(a) The king.
(c) The priest.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Chilperic react to Merovech's wife?
2. In order for an individual to be perfect and capable of performing miracles, what did Gregory claim was needed?
3. What was one of the lifestyle changes the man with many wives made?
4. Which of the following was true about monarchs?
5. What type of people did Gregory describe as standing up against bishops?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)