|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Gregory, what culminated from the flood and other events?
(a) A tornado.
(b) A hailstorm.
(c) An earthquake.
(d) A plague.
2. Which of the following words could have been used to describe relations between monarchs?
3. Which of the following was not described by Gregory of Tours as having healing properties?
(b) Kind words.
(c) Physical contact.
(d) Animal sacrifice.
4. What did Gregory of Tours admit to the reader?
(a) He was not always right.
(b) He was angry and vengeful.
(c) He was not the greatest writer.
(d) He was not mentally healthy.
5. Who overwhelmed the secular political governing officials?
Short Answer Questions
1. For whose loss did a prominent leader hope to seek vengeance for?
2. Who did Gregory of Tours base most stories on?
3. In the first miracle story, what part of the young woman's body caught on fire?
4. Radegunda was able to obtain a husband using the association of which of the following?
5. How did Chilperic react to Merovech's wife?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)