|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Gregory of Tours compare "the Christ" to?
(a) The Savior.
(b) The Redemmer.
(c) The Lord.
(d) The Faithful.
2. What language was most significant for bishops to know?
3. Which chapter is dedicated to Clotilda?
(a) Chapter 4.
(b) Chapter 8.
(c) Chapter 18.
(d) Chapter 12.
4. The man who Gregory worked with threatened him with vengeance if he regained whose favor?
(a) The priest's.
(b) The Lord's.
(c) The bishop's.
(d) The king's.
5. In Book 9, the man was able to sense what about other people?
(a) When others were unfaithful.
(b) When others had negative attitudes.
(c) When others spoke of him negatively.
(d) When others were genuine or not.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did the man Gregory had trouble with attack?
2. What was the term used to describe the following of different saints?
3. What did many Roman Christian Bishops supplant?
4. Why did Gregory initially reject his promotion?
5. In the story Gregory of Tours revealed about King Gunthram, how many years had he been king?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)