|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who felt threatened by Clotilda's actions?
(a) Her brothers.
(b) Her sons.
(c) Her husaband.
(d) Her father.
2. The man who Gregory refers to as changing his appearance did so by doing what?
(b) Changing his hairstyle.
(c) Wearing makeup.
(d) Buying a new wardrobe.
3. What did Gregory of Tours admit to the reader?
(a) He was not the greatest writer.
(b) He was not always right.
(c) He was angry and vengeful.
(d) He was not mentally healthy.
4. Which of the following best describes one of the bishop's backgrounds?
5. What was Radegunda's relation to the king?
(a) His sister.
(b) His daughter.
(c) His lover.
(d) His niece.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the significance of the introduction in The History of the Franks?
2. During Gregory of Tours' time, which of the following were fights most prevalently regarding?
3. What was Chilperic?
4. What word was used to describe multiple wives?
5. Which of the following was true about monarchs?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)