|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Clotilda's role?
2. What was the fate of one of Clotilda's grandsons?
(a) He was banished.
(b) He became king.
(c) He was murdered.
(d) He was poorly educated.
3. What was Diana?
(a) A goddess.
(b) A peasant.
(c) A saint.
(d) A miracle worker.
4. Who reported about the "last straw" at Gregory's church?
(a) A bishop.
(b) A priest.
(c) A man.
5. What years does The History of the Franks cover?
(a) BC 206 to 52.
(b) AD 538 to 594.
(c) AD 605 to 656.
(d) AD 0 to 68.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Rauching an example of?
2. What type of men seemed most likely to have multiple wives?
3. Gregory and one other man became convinced that the man Gregory had problems with was which of the following?
4. What career did Gregory of Tours first have?
5. What was Brunhilda's position?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)