|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who often mocked and teased Saint Martin?
2. Which of the following best describes one of the bishop's backgrounds?
3. What type of men seemed most likely to have multiple wives?
(a) Important men.
(b) Smart men.
(d) Religious men.
4. What is the significance of the introduction in The History of the Franks?
(a) It gives the reader perspective surrounding Gregory of Tours and his job.
(b) It gives the reader perspective about religion during the time the book takes place.
(c) It gives the reader perspective about who the Franks were.
(d) It gives the reader perspective on the conditions surrounding the creation of the book.
5. What else happened in the same year Gregory of Tours completed the manuscript of this book?
(a) Gregory became bishop.
(b) Gregory got married.
(c) Gregory had a child.
(d) Gregory died.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Brunhilde's reaction to two men who were determined to attack the duke?
2. Gregory of Tours showed a direct connection between defense of the doctrine of the Trinity and what other component?
3. What career did Gregory of Tours first have?
4. What was one of the lifestyle changes the man with many wives made?
5. Which of the following was true about monarchs?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)