|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gregory of Tours showed a direct connection between defense of the doctrine of the Trinity and what other component?
(b) Financial glory.
(c) Military victory.
2. Which concept did Gregory of Tours use in reference to the man with many wives, that may confuse readers?
3. Who did the man prone to outbursts admit he was subordinate to?
(c) The king.
(d) The priest.
4. What was Brunhilde's reaction to two men who were determined to attack the duke?
(a) She defended the duke.
(b) She chose not to take sides.
(c) She defended the men.
(d) She was ignorant of the issue.
5. The editors of the book have pointed out that this book is told from which perspective?
(a) Bishop's perspective.
(b) Secular perspective.
(c) Ruler's perspective.
(d) Cleric's perspective.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Clotilda's role?
2. During the times of Chilperic and Merovech, how were leaders selected?
3. What was Radegunda's relation to the king?
4. What is Rauching an example of?
5. Which prophet was associated with divine magic?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)