|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the role of the man who wrote to Gregory asking for an estate belonging to the territory of Tours?
2. Which of the following best describes one of the bishop's backgrounds?
3. What was considered typical of saints?
(a) Performing miracles.
(b) Performing surgeries.
(c) Acting as God.
(d) Performing in plays.
4. What type of men seemed most likely to have multiple wives?
(a) Smart men.
(b) Religious men.
(c) Important men.
5. Who did the man prone to outbursts admit he was subordinate to?
(c) The king.
(d) The priest.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the description of the cure assigned to one man's condition, which of the following was one of the cures?
2. What did Gregory of Tours admit to the reader?
3. When Saint Martin was tested and mocked, what was his position?
4. Which word best describes Radegunda overall?
5. What was the name of the duke the two men wanted to attack?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)