|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following were saints considered to be?
(a) Spiritual descendants of Jesus Christ.
(b) Spiritual communicators.
(c) Spiritual friends of God.
(d) Miracle providers.
2. What was the occupation of the man described as having many wives?
(a) Mill worker.
3. What career did Gregory of Tours first have?
4. What is one delusion of many readers that Gregory dispels?
(a) Monarchs always passed on the throne to heirs.
(b) The people always loved their rulers.
(c) Monarchs forced their leadership upon the people.
(d) Monarchs were always vengeful and jealous.
5. Which of the following words could have been used to describe relations between monarchs?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Gregory of Tours compare "the Christ" to?
2. Who was thought to have given men healing powers?
3. What type of knowledge did Gregory of Tours have knowledge of?
4. When Gregory of Tours describes the man who "emerged", what type of literary device was used?
5. Which of the following describes the man in the situation at the beginning of Book 4?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)