|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was considered typical of saints?
(a) Performing miracles.
(b) Performing in plays.
(c) Performing surgeries.
(d) Acting as God.
2. Which of the following is used to describe the man who had multiple wives?
3. What years does The History of the Franks cover?
(a) BC 206 to 52.
(b) AD 605 to 656.
(c) AD 538 to 594.
(d) AD 0 to 68.
4. What language was most significant for bishops to know?
5. Which of the following is the name of the second man determined to attack a duke?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who felt threatened by Clotilda's actions?
2. How did Chilperic react to Merovech's wife?
3. What did Gregory of Tours compare "the Christ" to?
4. What was Radegunda's relation to the king?
5. What was Cato's role?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)