|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following was not described by Gregory of Tours as having healing properties?
(a) Animal sacrifice.
(b) Kind words.
(d) Physical contact.
2. Which of the following is the name of one of the men determined to attack a duke?
3. Which chapter is dedicated to Clotilda?
(a) Chapter 18.
(b) Chapter 12.
(c) Chapter 4.
(d) Chapter 8.
4. What was Merovech?
5. Which of the following did Radegunda successfully found?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Rauching's fate?
2. Gregory of Tours showed a direct connection between defense of the doctrine of the Trinity and what other component?
3. What does the Talmud refer to?
4. Who broke into Saint Martin's church?
5. What did Clotilda hope the boys she raised would become?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)