|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who felt threatened by Clotilda's actions?
(a) Her brothers.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her husaband.
(d) Her sons.
2. What career did Gregory of Tours first have?
3. What was Radegunda's relation to the king?
(a) His niece.
(b) His daughter.
(c) His sister.
(d) His lover.
4. What job did one of Clotilda's grandson's end up with?
5. Which chapter is dedicated to Clotilda?
(a) Chapter 18.
(b) Chapter 8.
(c) Chapter 12.
(d) Chapter 4.
Short Answer Questions
1. What relationship did Gregory have to Tours?
2. Which of the following was Elias thought to control?
3. Which of the following is significantly noticeable to the reader by the second book?
4. What language was most significant for bishops to know?
5. Why did Gregory of Tours write this book?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)