|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Gregory of Tours write this book?
(a) He was a religious man in an unreligious world.
(b) He was a smart man in a world of unintelligence.
(c) He was a literate man in an illiterate world.
(d) He was the only one who knew the real history.
2. Who was Clotilda deceived into thinking supported her?
(a) Her mother and father.
(b) Her sons and daughters.
(c) The aunts and uncles of the boys.
(d) Her brothers.
3. What job did one of Clotilda's grandson's end up with?
4. What type of people did Gregory describe as standing up against bishops?
5. What was the word Christ used as?
(a) A title.
(b) A first name.
(c) A pledge.
(d) A surname.
Short Answer Questions
1. What years does The History of the Franks cover?
2. Who often mocked and teased Saint Martin?
3. What relationship did Gregory have to Tours?
4. When Saint Martin was tested and mocked, what was his position?
5. Who did Clotilda hope to raise?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)