|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Talmud refer to?
(a) The History of the Franks.
(b) Christian History.
(c) The Old Testament.
(d) History of rulers.
2. Which of the following were saints considered to be?
(a) Spiritual descendants of Jesus Christ.
(b) Spiritual friends of God.
(c) Miracle providers.
(d) Spiritual communicators.
3. What marks the beginning of each "Book"?
(a) Arabic numerals.
(b) Chapter titles.
(c) Roman numerals.
4. Which of the following did Radegunda successfully found?
5. Which of Radegunda's family members died?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Radegunda's relation to the king?
2. What did Clotilda hope the boys she raised would become?
3. What did Gregory of Tours compare "the Christ" to?
4. Who took over Tours?
5. What was considered typical of saints?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)