|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What relationship did Gregory have to Tours?
(a) He was the king.
(b) He was the bishop.
(c) He was a resident.
(d) He was the pope.
2. Which word best describes Radegunda overall?
3. Which of the following was used medicinally?
(a) The ashes of saints.
(b) The ashes of animals.
(c) The ashes of dead kings.
(d) The ashes of trees.
4. What else happened in the same year Gregory of Tours completed the manuscript of this book?
(a) Gregory got married.
(b) Gregory died.
(c) Gregory became bishop.
(d) Gregory had a child.
5. What action would skeptics say that "resurrection" was actually attributed to as a result of this?
(c) Good hygiene.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of Radegunda's family members died?
2. What did Gregory of Tours compare "the Christ" to?
3. Who often mocked and teased Saint Martin?
4. Which of the following relationships was most significant to Gregory of Tours?
5. Why did Gregory of Tours write this book?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)