|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Gregory of Tours compare "the Christ" to?
(a) The Savior.
(b) The Faithful.
(c) The Lord.
(d) The Redemmer.
2. What does the Talmud refer to?
(a) Christian History.
(b) The History of the Franks.
(c) The Old Testament.
(d) History of rulers.
3. Which of the following relationships was most significant to Gregory of Tours?
(a) His relationship with the bishops.
(b) His relationship with his religious diety.
(c) His relationship with his wife.
(d) HIs relationship with his mother.
4. Who overwhelmed the secular political governing officials?
5. Who took over Tours?
Short Answer Questions
1. What career did Gregory of Tours first have?
2. Which of the following was Elias thought to control?
3. During Gregory of Tours' time, which of the following described the other bishops?
4. What relationship did Gregory have to Tours?
5. What were bishops considered to be?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)