|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who often mocked and teased Saint Martin?
2. What did Gregory of Tours compare "the Christ" to?
(a) The Savior.
(b) The Lord.
(c) The Faithful.
(d) The Redemmer.
3. Which of the following was a prophet reputed to control?
(a) The weather.
(b) The wind.
(c) The actions of kings.
(d) The river flow.
4. Which of the following is significantly noticeable to the reader by the second book?
(a) The role of peasants.
(b) The role of divine magic.
(c) The role of secular poltiics.
(d) The role of holidays.
5. During Gregory of Tours' time, which of the following described the other bishops?
Short Answer Questions
1. What relationship did Gregory have to Tours?
2. What else happened in the same year Gregory of Tours completed the manuscript of this book?
3. Which of the following were saints considered to be?
4. What is the significance of the introduction in The History of the Franks?
5. Which of the following was used medicinally?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)