|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During Gregory of Tours' time, which of the following were fights most prevalently regarding?
(d) Who would lead.
2. Which of the following is significantly noticeable to the reader by the second book?
(a) The role of peasants.
(b) The role of holidays.
(c) The role of divine magic.
(d) The role of secular poltiics.
3. What was considered typical of saints?
(a) Performing miracles.
(b) Performing surgeries.
(c) Performing in plays.
(d) Acting as God.
4. What language was most significant for bishops to know?
5. What else happened in the same year Gregory of Tours completed the manuscript of this book?
(a) Gregory got married.
(b) Gregory died.
(c) Gregory became bishop.
(d) Gregory had a child.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Gregory of Tours admit to the reader?
2. During Gregory of Tours' time, which of the following described the other bishops?
3. What did many Roman Christian Bishops supplant?
4. Which of the following was a prophet reputed to control?
5. Which of the following was Elias thought to control?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)