|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What action would skeptics say that "resurrection" was actually attributed to as a result of this?
(a) Good hygiene.
2. What was Clotilda's role?
3. What was the word Christ used as?
(a) A pledge.
(b) A surname.
(c) A title.
(d) A first name.
4. Who was Clotilda deceived into thinking supported her?
(a) The aunts and uncles of the boys.
(b) Her brothers.
(c) Her mother and father.
(d) Her sons and daughters.
5. What is the significance of the introduction in The History of the Franks?
(a) It gives the reader perspective about religion during the time the book takes place.
(b) It gives the reader perspective on the conditions surrounding the creation of the book.
(c) It gives the reader perspective surrounding Gregory of Tours and his job.
(d) It gives the reader perspective about who the Franks were.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Clotilda hope to raise?
2. What type of people did Gregory describe as standing up against bishops?
3. Which of the following was a prophet reputed to control?
4. When Gregory of Tours describes the man who "emerged", what type of literary device was used?
5. What does the Talmud refer to?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)