|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was considered typical of saints?
(a) Performing surgeries.
(b) Performing miracles.
(c) Performing in plays.
(d) Acting as God.
2. Who overwhelmed the secular political governing officials?
3. Which word best describes Radegunda overall?
4. When Saint Martin was tested and mocked, what was his position?
5. What did many Roman Christian Bishops supplant?
(a) Wives for rulers.
(b) Books with religious messages.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is significantly noticeable to the reader by the second book?
2. What was Radegunda's relation to the king?
3. What was one of the lifestyle changes the man with many wives made?
4. What represented Clotilda's grandson's fate?
5. What type of people did Gregory describe as standing up against bishops?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)