|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During Gregory of Tours' time, which of the following were fights most prevalently regarding?
(b) Who would lead.
2. Which of the following best describes one of the bishop's backgrounds?
3. What was the word Christ used as?
(a) A title.
(b) A pledge.
(c) A first name.
(d) A surname.
4. What shows how twisted a woman's culture was in Book 4?
(a) She accepted her husband after he abandoned her.
(b) She did not value herself.
(c) She was having her 20th child.
(d) She wanted to become a priest, but could not.
5. When Saint Martin was tested and mocked, what was his position?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Radegunda's relation to the king?
2. Gregory of Tours showed a direct connection between defense of the doctrine of the Trinity and what other component?
3. What type of people did Gregory describe as standing up against bishops?
4. Who did Clotilda hope to raise?
5. What word was used to describe multiple wives?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)