|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following was Elias thought to control?
2. Which of the following best describes one of the bishop's backgrounds?
3. Which of the following is used to describe the man who had multiple wives?
4. What was the word Christ used as?
(a) A pledge.
(b) A title.
(c) A first name.
(d) A surname.
5. According to Gregory, the real source of misbehavior of the other man came from which of the following?
(a) Insufficient knowledge of God.
(b) Insufficient love of God.
(c) Insufficient fear of God.
(d) Insufficient compassion for others.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who felt threatened by Clotilda's actions?
2. What was Radegunda's relation to the king?
3. Who was asked to bring forth his traveling companions who were suffering from an ailment?
4. Which of the following describes the man Gregory had to work with who caused him trouble?
5. What was the fate of Clotilda's second grandson?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)