|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which chapter is dedicated to Clotilda?
(a) Chapter 8.
(b) Chapter 4.
(c) Chapter 12.
(d) Chapter 18.
2. What was the word Christ used as?
(a) A title.
(b) A pledge.
(c) A first name.
(d) A surname.
3. Who did the man Gregory had trouble with attack?
(a) A bartender.
(b) A bishop.
(c) A peasant.
(d) A priest.
4. Which word best describes Radegunda overall?
5. Which of the following words could have been used to describe relations between monarchs?
Short Answer Questions
1. In the description of the cure assigned to one man's condition, which of the following was one of the cures?
2. What does the Talmud refer to?
3. What were bishops considered to be?
4. Who did the man prone to outbursts admit he was subordinate to?
5. The man who Gregory refers to as changing his appearance did so by doing what?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)