|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jesus allegedly told his followers that who could perform miraculous works?
(d) Perfect followers.
2. Which of the following is significantly noticeable to the reader by the second book?
(a) The role of holidays.
(b) The role of peasants.
(c) The role of secular poltiics.
(d) The role of divine magic.
3. What type of knowledge did Gregory of Tours have knowledge of?
(a) The Old Testament.
(b) Writing in prose.
(c) Jewish history.
(d) Modern science.
4. What was Cato's role?
5. Which saint was most popular near Gregory's area of guidance?
(a) Saint Mary.
(b) Saint Silas.
(c) Saint Francis.
(d) Saint Martin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were bishops considered to be?
2. What made Gregory most disappointed in the man he had problems with?
3. What action would skeptics say that "resurrection" was actually attributed to as a result of this?
4. When Gregory of Tours describes the man who "emerged", what type of literary device was used?
5. Who was thought to have given men healing powers?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)