|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Gregory of Tours compare "the Christ" to?
(a) The Redemmer.
(b) The Savior.
(c) The Lord.
(d) The Faithful.
2. What was the word Christ used as?
(a) A surname.
(b) A title.
(c) A pledge.
(d) A first name.
3. What was Clotilda's role?
4. In the scenario that Gregory of Tours introduced, how many wives did the man have?
5. In the description of the cure assigned to one man's condition, which of the following was one of the cures?
(b) Blessed oil.
(d) Holy water.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the two men who planned to attack the duke use to insult Brunhilde?
2. What word was used to describe multiple wives?
3. Which saint was most popular near Gregory's area of guidance?
4. Which of the following is significantly noticeable to the reader by the second book?
5. Which prophet was associated with divine magic?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)