|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did a man feel enter him during the healing scene?
(a) The spirit.
(c) A saint.
2. What represented Clotilda's grandson's fate?
(a) He was not considered marriage material.
(b) His limbs were amputated.
(c) He was never educated.
(d) His hair was shorn.
3. Between which two groups was there a civil war?
(a) Franks and Gauls.
(b) Franks and British.
(c) Gauls and Romances.
(d) Romans and Franks.
4. Gregory of Tours showed a direct connection between defense of the doctrine of the Trinity and what other component?
(a) Financial glory.
(d) Military victory.
5. What was the fate of one of Clotilda's grandsons?
(a) He was murdered.
(b) He was poorly educated.
(c) He was banished.
(d) He became king.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following was used medicinally?
2. What job did one of Clotilda's grandson's end up with?
3. What type of knowledge did Gregory of Tours have knowledge of?
4. Which concept did Gregory of Tours use in reference to the man with many wives, that may confuse readers?
5. What greatly marked the rules of conduct of Gregory's church?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)