|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was thought to have given men healing powers?
(a) The king.
(c) Gregory of Tours.
(d) Saint Martin.
2. Who did Clotilda hope to raise?
(a) Her grandsons.
(b) Her sons.
(c) Her brothers.
(d) Her nephews.
3. What did the duke do after the two men robbed and threatened him?
(a) He was protected by the queen.
(b) He fought back but died.
(c) He sought protection under a different king.
(d) He ran away and was not heard from again.
4. Which of the following is the name of the second man determined to attack a duke?
5. In Book 9, which of the following words was used by Gregory to describe the man with alleged special senses?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was the King of Spain disappointed in the group of people he called together?
2. How did local clerics react to the "sorcerer"?
3. The editors of the book have pointed out that this book is told from which perspective?
4. What was the name of the duke the two men wanted to attack?
5. Radegunda was able to obtain a husband using the association of which of the following?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)