|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Clotilda hope to raise?
(a) Her grandsons.
(b) Her brothers.
(c) Her nephews.
(d) Her sons.
2. Which of the following was true about monarchs?
(a) Monarchs were often friends with each other.
(b) Monarchs were usually enemies.
(c) Monarchs were often related to each other.
(d) Monarchs were usually ignorant of each other.
3. Who was asked to bring forth his traveling companions who were suffering from an ailment?
4. Which of the following is the name of the second man determined to attack a duke?
5. In the description of the cure assigned to one man's condition, which of the following was one of the cures?
(a) Blessed oil.
(c) Holy water.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of teeth was the "sorcerer" trying to sell?
2. In order for an individual to be perfect and capable of performing miracles, what did Gregory claim was needed?
3. Radegunda was able to obtain a husband using the association of which of the following?
4. What did a man feel enter him during the healing scene?
5. What job did one of Clotilda's grandson's end up with?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)