|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of teeth was the "sorcerer" trying to sell?
2. Who was visited when the healing scene occurred?
3. Which of the following is the name of the second man determined to attack a duke?
4. What did a man feel enter him during the healing scene?
(a) The spirit.
(d) A saint.
5. Radegunda was able to obtain a husband using the association of which of the following?
(a) Financial glory.
(b) Military campaign.
Short Answer Questions
1. In order for an individual to be perfect and capable of performing miracles, what did Gregory claim was needed?
2. Which of Radegunda's family members died?
3. In Book 9, the man was able to sense what about other people?
4. In Book 9, which of the following words was used by Gregory to describe the man with alleged special senses?
5. Which saint was most popular near Gregory's area of guidance?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)