|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In order for an individual to be perfect and capable of performing miracles, what did Gregory claim was needed?
(a) Reading religious texts.
(b) Comparing religions.
(c) Full belief.
(d) Fulfilling tasks set up by God.
2. What was the name of the duke the two men wanted to attack?
(a) Duke of Chicanso.
(b) Duke of Cantral.
(c) Duke of Chantario.
(d) Duke of Champagne.
3. What else was found in the alleged sorcerer's pouch to show to to Gregory that he was a sorcerer?
(c) Horse hair.
4. What did the duke do after the two men robbed and threatened him?
(a) He sought protection under a different king.
(b) He was protected by the queen.
(c) He ran away and was not heard from again.
(d) He fought back but died.
5. Which of the following is the name of one of the men determined to attack a duke?
Short Answer Questions
1. What job did one of Clotilda's grandson's end up with?
2. In Book 9, what was the "sorcerer" selling?
3. Who did Clotilda hope to raise?
4. Who felt threatened by Clotilda's actions?
5. In Book 9, the man who had powers was wearing a shirt made out of what?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)