|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose capital cities are Lyons and Vienne on the Rhone?
2. Who was associated with Stoicism and had traveled the world, even to India?
(c) Phaedo of Elis.
3. Paul wrote ___________ epistles, although some rejected Hebrews due to the testimony of the Roman Church.
4. Even in the twelfth generation, believers still exercised what?
(b) The ability to raise the dead.
(c) Miraculous powers.
(d) The ability to see God.
5. Mark is thought to have established the Church where?
(a) In Jerusalem.
(b) In Rome.
(c) In Alexandria.
(d) In Athens.
Short Answer Questions
1. His initial followers were unusually ______________, as the Scripture taught they would be.
2. Justin the Philosopher was martyred in Rome due to ____________ who devised a plot against him.
3. First, Eusebius discusses how the apostles lived when?
4. The story of Christ's ascension spread across the world ____________.
5. Hegesippus was prominent in fighting what?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Eusebius say about Gaul?
2. What does Eusebius say about Josephus?
3. What is the great debate with Marcion?
4. What does Eusebius affirm through Christ?
5. What were Christ's predictions that Eusebius said came to pass as He had foretold?
6. What does the author say about Peter and Mark?
7. Who was Pantaenus?
8. What does Eusebius say about Domitian's persecution of John and Christ's relatives?
9. What happened under Claudius' reign? How was this predicted?
10. Describe Philo.
This section contains 608 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)