1. At the start of the first chapter, Eusebius discloses what?
2. Eusebius will begin with the story of whom?
3. Eusebius will demonstrate both the divine and ______________ features of Christian origins.
4. He cites Christ's greatness and claims _____________________ points towards this.
5. He ________________ various traditional Christian doctrines, that Christ is the son of God sent into the world to redeem mankind and so on.
6. The first pages are full of Old Testament exegesis intended to show what?
This section contains 3,582 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)