|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, Diocletian to Maximian.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Cerdo introduced the ___________ heresy.
2. What event closes the chapter?
(a) Soter, the Bishop of Rome dies.
(b) Soter, the Bishop of Rome is imprisoned.
(c) Soter is found to be a heretic.
(d) Soter is made Bishop of Rome.
3. Many bishops ___________ Origen.
(d) Worried about.
4. First, Eusebius discusses how the apostles lived when?
(a) After Christ's crucifixion.
(b) Before Christ's ascension.
(c) After Christ's ascension.
(d) After the Last Supper.
5. Hadrian prevented Christians from what?
(a) Being executed without trial.
(b) Basic rights.
(c) Being put on trial.
(d) Marrying outside of the faith.
Short Answer Questions
1. Gaius was next Caesar and appointed who ruler of the Jews?
2. Everyone who sought to have Christ killed eventually __________.
3. Mark is thought to have established the Church where?
4. Where did Peter end his days as did Paul?
5. Christ was recorded in the census of Augustus's _______________ year as Caesar, twenty-eight years after the conquest of Egypt and the death of Antony and Cleopatra.
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)