|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, Diocletian to Maximian.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bishop Soter was followed by ____________.
(a) Giovanni D'Ascenzi.
(b) Loris Francesco Capovilla.
(d) Felice Leonardo.
2. As he grew up, Origen was dedicated to good Christian teaching and taught ___________, a Pagan, among others.
3. Cornelius was Bishop of Rome for how many years?
4. The Jews were ruthlessly persecuted by who?
5. How did Mani imitate this man?
(a) By being a carpenter.
(b) By leading his people out of Egypt.
(c) By assembling twelve disciples.
(d) By walking on water.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Romans changed Jerusalem's name to _______ and the Church was composed of Gentiles.
2. Herod ordered Bethlehem destroyed, expecting what to happen?
3. Tiberius died after _____________ years in power in 37 A.D.
4. Philo could hold his own with anyone and was a great fan of who?
5. Where did Bardaisan the Syrian fight heretics?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)