|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Gallus to Gallienus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Only as of late, in Eusebius's time, have Christians become what?
(b) Widely known.
(c) Less blessed.
(d) A nuisance.
2. Origen was born _______ years after Severus became Roman Emperor.
3. Most of these persecutions occurred ___________.
(a) In Alexandria.
(b) In Budapest.
(c) In Jerusalem.
(d) In Cairo.
4. Justin the Philosopher was martyred in Rome due to ____________ who devised a plot against him.
(a) The Cynic Thessalonica.
(b) The Cynic Mainz.
(c) The Cynic Timothy.
(d) The Cynic Crescens.
5. Dionysius wrote a letter to Stephen on what?
(b) The Eucharist.
Short Answer Questions
1. Everyone who sought to have Christ killed eventually __________.
2. Herod at the time was the first _____________ of the Jewish people, which fulfills a Mosaic prophesy.
3. Eusebius will begin with the story of whom?
4. A fight had sprung up over the issue of whether those people who abandoned a heresy should be __________.
5. He cites Christ's greatness and claims _____________________ points towards this.
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)