|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Marcus Aurelius to Severus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tiberius died after _____________ years in power in 37 A.D.
2. Whose capital cities are Lyons and Vienne on the Rhone?
3. He notes that many of the Apostles were ______________, such as Peter and Philip.
4. After whom did Vespasian become Emperor?
5. Where was Dionysius the Areopagite Paul's first convert?
(a) In Rome.
(b) In Monaco.
(c) In Athens.
(d) In Gaul.
Short Answer Questions
1. Many writings were accepted as ______.
2. Eusebius affirms the authorship of the Gospels and argues that the writers were _____________________.
3. Hadrian prevented Christians from what?
4. Soon after Christ's death, ___________ was martyred, the first Christian to die for Christ.
5. In Hardian's _____________ year of ruling, the war came to a head and the Jews were forced into Diaspora.
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)