|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Trajan to Marcus Aurelius.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author does not believe these discrepancies because one genealogy traces Christ's lineage by _________ and the other by nature.
2. Mark is thought to have established the Church where?
(a) In Athens.
(b) In Alexandria.
(c) In Rome.
(d) In Jerusalem.
3. Everyone who sought to have Christ killed eventually __________.
(a) Was victorious.
(b) Pleaded guilty.
4. Under whose reign did famine come to the empire?
5. Against whose heresy did Apolinarius and Musanus fight?
Short Answer Questions
1. Christ's doctrine contains nothing _______________ and neither does his religion.
2. What event closes the chapter?
3. Cerdo introduced the ___________ heresy.
4. He notes that many of the Apostles were ______________, such as Peter and Philip.
5. Christ was recorded in the census of Augustus's _______________ year as Caesar, twenty-eight years after the conquest of Egypt and the death of Antony and Cleopatra.
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)