|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Trajan to Marcus Aurelius.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. He cites Christ's greatness and claims _____________________ points towards this.
(a) The Old Testament.
(b) The New Testament.
(c) The Gnostic Gospels.
(d) The Ten Commandments.
2. What did Paul's preaching to the Gentiles lay the foundations for?
(a) The churches inside Jerusalem.
(b) The churches inside Rome.
(c) The churches outside Jerusalem.
(d) The churches outside Rome.
3. Many writings were accepted as ______.
4. John was confined to the Isle of __________ where he wrote Revelation.
5. In Hardian's _____________ year of ruling, the war came to a head and the Jews were forced into Diaspora.
Short Answer Questions
1. Primus, the fourth from the apostles, became the Bishop of ______________, twelve years into Trajan's reign.
2. The story of Christ's ascension spread across the world ____________.
3. Eusebius then describes the heresies of ____________, the successor to Simon the Magus, the heresies of Cerinthus, and Nicolaus from the Ebionite Sect.
4. At the start of the first chapter, Eusebius discloses what?
5. Philo could hold his own with anyone and was a great fan of who?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)