|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Vespasian to Trajan.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Herod, as many know, heard of Christ's birth from whom and sought to have him killed?
(b) The shepherds.
(c) The three wise men.
(d) The angel Gabriel.
2. Christ's doctrine contains nothing _______________ and neither does his religion.
(a) Novel or strange.
3. John was confined to the Isle of __________ where he wrote Revelation.
4. After whom did Vespasian become Emperor?
5. The author does not believe these discrepancies because one genealogy traces Christ's lineage by _________ and the other by nature.
Short Answer Questions
1. Herod paid a terrible price afterward. What was that price?
2. Where was Dionysius the Areopagite Paul's first convert?
3. Who still persecuted the Church and the disciples of Jesus had been dispersed?
4. Eusebius will demonstrate both the divine and ______________ features of Christian origins.
5. Soon after Christ's death, ___________ was martyred, the first Christian to die for Christ.
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)