|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Vespasian to Trajan.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After whom did Vespasian become Emperor?
2. Some claim that the two genealogies of Christ in ________________ have discrepancies.
(a) Matthew and Mark.
(b) Matthew and Luke.
(c) Mark and John.
(d) Luke and John.
3. His initial followers were unusually ______________, as the Scripture taught they would be.
4. One of the most influential men in the Roman court, __________, sought to exterminate the Jews.
5. Christ was recorded in the census of Augustus's _______________ year as Caesar, twenty-eight years after the conquest of Egypt and the death of Antony and Cleopatra.
Short Answer Questions
1. The first pages are full of Old Testament exegesis intended to show what?
2. Who was the Syrian governor?
3. Where did Peter end his days as did Paul?
4. He cites Christ's greatness and claims _____________________ points towards this.
5. Philo could hold his own with anyone and was a great fan of who?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)