|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Tiberius to Nero.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One of the most influential men in the Roman court, __________, sought to exterminate the Jews.
2. First, Eusebius discusses how the apostles lived when?
(a) After the Last Supper.
(b) After Christ's ascension.
(c) Before Christ's ascension.
(d) After Christ's crucifixion.
3. Polytheism was rejected and the gospel was preached to whom?
(a) The Gentiles.
(b) The Christians.
(c) The Apostles.
(d) The Jews.
4. He ________________ various traditional Christian doctrines, that Christ is the son of God sent into the world to redeem mankind and so on.
5. Christ's doctrine contains nothing _______________ and neither does his religion.
(c) Novel or strange.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the start of the first chapter, Eusebius discloses what?
2. Simon the _________ came to Rome during this time and led many people astray; people claimed he could work magic and was regarded as a god.
3. Everyone who sought to have Christ killed eventually __________.
4. The author does not believe these discrepancies because one genealogy traces Christ's lineage by _________ and the other by nature.
5. Herod paid a terrible price afterward. What was that price?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)