|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Vespasian to Trajan.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Christ's doctrine contains nothing _______________ and neither does his religion.
(d) Novel or strange.
2. Some claim that the two genealogies of Christ in ________________ have discrepancies.
(a) Mark and John.
(b) Luke and John.
(c) Matthew and Luke.
(d) Matthew and Mark.
3. Against whom had the Jews devised various plots?
(a) The Christians.
(b) The Buddhists.
(c) The Muslims.
(d) The Hindus.
4. Only as of late, in Eusebius's time, have Christians become what?
(a) Widely known.
(b) Less blessed.
(c) A nuisance.
5. Gaius was next Caesar and appointed who ruler of the Jews?
Short Answer Questions
1. Eusebius claims that only Peter's ________ epistle is undoubtedly genuine.
2. Who was the Bishop of Rome following Paul and Peter?
3. Many writings were accepted as ______.
4. In Book 2, Eusebius has compiled the works of Clement, Tertullian, Josephus and __________ to tell a story about the time between Tiberius and Nero Caesar, which covers the period from the appointment of Matthias to replace Judas to the deaths of Peter and Paul.
5. Polytheism was rejected and the gospel was preached to whom?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)