|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Severus to Decius.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Alcibiades, Montanus and Theodotus gained a reputation for ____________.
(c) Causing fear.
2. Where did Peter end his days as did Paul?
(a) In Paris.
(b) In Athens.
(c) In Alexandria.
(d) In Rome.
3. Alcibiades lived in extreme poverty. What did he do later?
(a) Gave this up.
(b) Convinced others to join him.
(c) Died from illness.
(d) Regretted this decision.
4. Mark is thought to have established the Church where?
(a) In Alexandria.
(b) In Jerusalem.
(c) In Athens.
(d) In Rome.
5. What happened to Marcella and her mother?
(a) They were exiled.
(b) They were burned alive.
(c) They were poisoned.
(d) They were imprisoned for life.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who still persecuted the Church and the disciples of Jesus had been dispersed?
2. Who was responsible for much of this persecution?
3. Julian became Archbishop of ___________ following Agrippinus.
4. Soon after Christ's death, ___________ was martyred, the first Christian to die for Christ.
5. What did Bardaisan the Syrian doubt?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)