|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Severus to Decius.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Maximin Caesar followed Alexander as Roman Emperor ___________ years after he came to power.
2. Marcus Aurelius reigned for how many years?
3. What did Paul's preaching to the Gentiles lay the foundations for?
(a) The churches outside Jerusalem.
(b) The churches inside Rome.
(c) The churches outside Rome.
(d) The churches inside Jerusalem.
4. John was confined to the Isle of __________ where he wrote Revelation.
5. What did Bardaisan the Syrian doubt?
(a) The three days between Christ's death and resurrection.
(b) Christ as a man.
(c) The death of Christ.
(d) The resurrection of the body.
Short Answer Questions
1. _______ had numerous martyrs.
2. Origen was born _______ years after Severus became Roman Emperor.
3. Julian became Archbishop of ___________ following Agrippinus.
4. Persecution of the Church flared up and many martyrs _________.
5. Eusebius then describes the heresies of ____________, the successor to Simon the Magus, the heresies of Cerinthus, and Nicolaus from the Ebionite Sect.
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)