|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, Diocletian to Maximian.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Irenaeus wrote a commentary on what that Eusebius covers?
(a) The Old Testament.
(b) The New Testament.
(c) The Quran.
(d) The Holy Scriptures.
2. At this time, the empire has two junior emperors, __________________, both of which often had rights of succession.
(a) One in the north and one in the south.
(b) One in the north and one in the west.
(c) One in the east and one in the south.
(d) One in the east and one in the west.
3. Julian became Archbishop of ___________ following Agrippinus.
4. When did things change for the better?
(a) At the end of the tenth year.
(b) At the beginning of the tenth year.
(c) In the middle of the tenth year.
(d) At the end of the fifteenth year.
5. Paul wrote ___________ epistles, although some rejected Hebrews due to the testimony of the Roman Church.
Short Answer Questions
1. Maximan and Maxentius made an alliance and devoted themselves to ____________.
2. He discovered that ____________ had preached in India and that some had copies of the Scriptures.
3. During this time, the lineage of the Jerusalem _______________ was rediscovered.
4. Constantius died in 306 A.D. and was proclaimed what by the Romans?
5. He notes that many of the Apostles were ______________, such as Peter and Philip.
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)