|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, Diocletian to Maximian.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Eusebius then describes the heresies of ____________, the successor to Simon the Magus, the heresies of Cerinthus, and Nicolaus from the Ebionite Sect.
(a) Neanderthall the probable.
(b) Nederlander the invincible.
(c) Menander the impossible.
(d) Menander the impostor.
2. According to Eusebius, did human initiative bring this change about?
(a) Yes, to some extent.
(c) Only at first.
3. At this time, the empire has two junior emperors, __________________, both of which often had rights of succession.
(a) One in the east and one in the west.
(b) One in the north and one in the west.
(c) One in the north and one in the south.
(d) One in the east and one in the south.
4. During this time, the lineage of the Jerusalem _______________ was rediscovered.
5. Many writings were accepted as ______.
Short Answer Questions
1. Apparently over ___________ Jews died, according to Eusebius all over the Roman Empire.
2. Even in the twelfth generation, believers still exercised what?
3. In the nineteenth year Diocletian was Emperor, the persecutions began and he ordered what to be done?
4. Constantius died in 306 A.D. and was proclaimed what by the Romans?
5. When did things change for the better?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)