|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, Diocletian to Maximian.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the Bishop of Rome following Paul and Peter?
2. Constantius died in 306 A.D. and was proclaimed what by the Romans?
(a) Holy Emperor.
(b) A god.
(c) An angel.
3. What did Paul's preaching to the Gentiles lay the foundations for?
(a) The churches outside Rome.
(b) The churches inside Rome.
(c) The churches inside Jerusalem.
(d) The churches outside Jerusalem.
4. Who was associated with Stoicism and had traveled the world, even to India?
(d) Phaedo of Elis.
5. The Emperor then _____________ his crimes against Christians.
(a) Worried about.
(b) Recanted for.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did things change for the better?
2. What did Eusebius think of Constantius?
3. What happened to Diocletian before Maximian replaced him?
4. Where was Dionysius the Areopagite Paul's first convert?
5. According to Eusebius, did human initiative bring this change about?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)