|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A + L and The Death of Leopold Gursky.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alma do when Bird asks about their father?
(a) She makes up several facts.
(b) She says nothing.
(c) She begins to cry.
(d) She tells him what she knows.
2. For how long does Alma's mother take to bed after David's death?
(a) Nearly two years.
(b) Nearly six months.
(c) Nearly a year.
(d) Nearly a month.
3. Along the way, what does Alma tell Herman?
(a) The story about The History of Love.
(b) How much she cares about Misha.
(c) Her life.
(d) Her feelings on love.
4. What does Leo see?
(a) A photo album.
(b) A piano.
(c) A book.
(d) A typewriter.
5. Does Leo see his book or any sign of himself in Isaac's house?
(c) Only in Isaac's room.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many weeks pass and Alma still has not spoken to Misha and Uncle Julian has not left?
2. How does the boy escape death?
3. What does Leo buy?
4. What does this person tell Leo he likes?
5. What has he come to find?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)