|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A + L and The Death of Leopold Gursky.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Alma writes the letter to Jacob Marcus pretending to be Charlotte, who does she tell?
(c) Uncle Julian.
2. What does Alma do when she locks herself in the bathroom?
(a) She cries.
(b) She wonders what she should do next about Jacob.
(c) She prays.
(d) She attempts to write another letter to Jacob but cannot get the words right.
3. What does Alma realize about the Alma in the book?
(a) She must be Charlotte.
(b) She must have been a wonderful person.
(c) She must have been David's true love.
(d) She must have been a real person.
4. Where does Alma say she is going?
(a) To Misha's house.
(b) To see Jacob.
(c) To the library.
(d) To the park.
5. What does Alma do after reading The History of Love?
(a) Alma prints the first fifteen chapters and hides them in her backpack.
(b) Alma rereads it.
(c) Alma asks her mother about it.
(d) Alma mentions it to Bird.
Short Answer Questions
1. What would Zvi and his friend do in a local cafe?
2. What notebook does Alma begin to keep?
3. Pained that he does not know his son in the same way, what does Leo do?
4. What does the letter say Alma finds in the trashcan?
5. From where does most of the information about Zvi come?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)