|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A + L and The Death of Leopold Gursky.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Misha moves his hand under Alma's shirt, what does she do?
(a) She tells him to stop and says she likes someone else.
(b) She sits, frozen.
(c) She screams.
(d) She angrily pushes him away.
2. What does the doorman tell Alma about Alma Mereminski?
(a) She is not home.
(b) She died five years ago.
(c) She is divorced.
(d) She has moved.
3. What happens after Rosa and Zvi begin talking?
(a) They fall in love.
(b) They become annoyed.
(c) They do not like each other.
(d) They become nervous.
4. About what does Alma want Bird to stop talking?
(a) Wanting to help her.
(d) Her search.
5. How does Rosa destroy the manuscript?
(a) She shreds it.
(b) She throws it in the trash.
(c) She purposely floods the house.
(d) She burns it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Bird search through Alma's backpack again?
2. What does Leo wonder about the book?
3. What is written in Zvi's friend's handwriting?
4. Who was Leo's favorite critic?
5. Why does Zvi put this in his pocket?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)