|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A + L and The Death of Leopold Gursky.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the contributor note?
(a) The piece is from a manuscript by Leopold Gursky.
(b) The piece was excerpted from Leo's manuscript.
(c) The piece is from a book in Isaac's home.
(d) The piece was excerpted from Isaac's final manuscript.
2. Where does Alma say she is going?
(a) To the library.
(b) To see Jacob.
(c) To the park.
(d) To Misha's house.
3. What does Julian ask Alma to do?
(a) Go shopping with him.
(b) Go out to dinner.
(c) Meet him at the library.
(d) Meet him at home.
4. When does Leo use his purchase?
(a) He never uses it.
(b) Not until he writes his second book.
(c) Right away.
(d) When he writes his first book.
5. Leo looks under his pillow. What does he find?
(a) A letter from Bruno.
(b) A brown envelope with his name on it, in an unfamiliar handwriting.
(c) A card from Bruno.
(d) A letter from Bernard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Isaac stop as he leaves Starbucks?
2. What does Alma ask Julian about his relationship with Frances?
3. What does Zvi do before he leaves?
4. Why is Emanuel Chaim known as Bird?
5. Does Misha call Alma back?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)