|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through One Nice Thing.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alma tell the clerk about Alma Mereminski?
(a) She may live in New York.
(b) She may have died.
(c) She may have never existed.
(d) She may have gotten married.
2. Has the doorman ever heard of The History of Love?
3. What does Leo notice about the names he originally used?
(a) They have been changed to Spanish names.
(b) They are misspelled.
(c) They have been changed to English names.
(d) The have stayed the same.
4. What does Leo realize when he winds up at Starbucks?
(a) He does not want coffee.
(b) He did not see if Bruno wanted coffee.
(c) He forgot his wallet at home.
(d) He is happy to be a part of the world.
5. What does he do when he goes upstairs?
(a) He looks at the pictures on the wall.
(b) He looks out the window.
(c) He sits on Isaac's bed.
(d) He looks through Isaac's closet, sniffing at his clothes and putting on his watch.
Short Answer Questions
1. After this person says this, what does Leo begin to do?
2. How many weeks pass and Alma still has not spoken to Misha and Uncle Julian has not left?
3. What kind of a list has Alma made about Misha?
4. Where would Zvi eventually settle?
5. What does Julian ask Alma to do?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)