|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through One Nice Thing.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Alma feel when Herman kisses her?
(a) Happy and sad.
2. Does Zvi sit with the intention of plagiarizing his friend, Leo Gursky?
(a) At first.
3. Why does Alma leave and head to the City Clerk's office?
(a) The man says he only has information on marriages up until 1937.
(b) The man says she is still alive.
(c) The man says he does not have time to help her.
(d) The man says she never married.
4. Why does Leo Gursky respond to an ad for nude models?
(a) He thinks it would be great to be seen so completely by others.
(b) He is bored with nothing better to do.
(c) He needs to make some extra money.
(d) He thinks he signed up to see naked women.
5. Leo sits in front of the typewriter and thinks about who?
(b) His friends.
(c) All the family members he has lost over the years.
(d) His son.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does this person say he or she is writing?
2. Why is Bird mad at Alma?
3. Misha, a penpal, first writes to Alma when she is how old?
4. What is written in Zvi's friend's handwriting?
5. Jacob Marcus sends a response. What does Alma do with this letter?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)