|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Last Page.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jacob Marcus sends a response. What does Alma do with this letter?
(a) She throws it away.
(b) She gives it to her mother.
(c) She picks through it for clues and writes them in code in her third volume of How to Survive in the Wild.
(d) She calls Jacob Marcus.
2. What has he come to find?
(a) His son.
(b) His picture.
(c) Letters to Alma.
(d) His book.
3. Who buys the book?
(a) Charlotte Singer.
(b) Alma Mereminski.
(c) David Singer.
(d) Zvi Litvinoff.
4. What does Leo realize when he winds up at Starbucks?
(a) He is happy to be a part of the world.
(b) He did not see if Bruno wanted coffee.
(c) He forgot his wallet at home.
(d) He does not want coffee.
5. Two months later, what does Zvi begin to do?
(a) Read parts of The History of Love to her.
(b) Contact Leo.
(c) Write his own book.
(d) Write The History of Love.
Short Answer Questions
1. As the two walk, what does Misha tell Alma some people think?
2. A few weeks later, what does Zvi discover when his friend does not show up?
3. What does Alma start doing the next day?
4. What has Leo lost?
5. What does Alma ask Julian about his relationship with Frances?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)