|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Flood.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Over what does Alma muse?
(a) Why Alma and Leo fall in love.
(b) Why the author kept the name Alma.
(c) Why Charlotte misses David.
(d) Why David gave Charlotte the book.
2. How many copies are printed?
3. When Alma writes the letter to Jacob Marcus pretending to be Charlotte, who does she tell?
(d) Uncle Julian.
4. Misha, a penpal, first writes to Alma when she is how old?
5. Two months later, what does Zvi begin to do?
(a) Write his own book.
(b) Contact Leo.
(c) Read parts of The History of Love to her.
(d) Write The History of Love.
Short Answer Questions
1. Leo looks under his pillow. What does he find?
2. About what does Alma read?
3. After whom is Alma Singer named?
4. The girl tells the boy she was pregnant but never received a reply. When she assumed he was dead, what did she do?
5. After this person says this, what does Leo begin to do?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)