|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Forgive Me.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bird tell Alma he believes about himself?
(a) He may be a lamed vovnik.
(b) He may be the Messiah.
(c) He wants to be a rabbi.
(d) He wants to be a priest.
2. Two months later, what does Zvi begin to do?
(a) Write his own book.
(b) Contact Leo.
(c) Write The History of Love.
(d) Read parts of The History of Love to her.
3. The girl tells the boy she was pregnant but never received a reply. When she assumed he was dead, what did she do?
(a) She became a single mother.
(b) She married her neighbor.
(c) She gave the baby up for adoption.
(d) She married her boss's son.
4. What happens after Rosa and Zvi begin talking?
(a) They become annoyed.
(b) They become nervous.
(c) They fall in love.
(d) They do not like each other.
5. What does Alma do when Bird asks about their father?
(a) She says nothing.
(b) She tells him what she knows.
(c) She begins to cry.
(d) She makes up several facts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the original manuscript?
2. How long does Rosa watch Zvi before talking with him?
3. How does the boy escape death?
4. After his cousin died, for how long did Leo run the business?
5. Why is Emanuel Chaim known as Bird?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)