|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Some people believe that Jesus' ability to perform miracles is proof that he was what?
2. "He who is first will be last and he who is last will be first" is an example of what?
3. What was anyone who opposed the law in Jesus' time considered to be?
4. Which two Gospels focus on Jesus' teachings?
5. The meaning of what title has changed greatly since Jesus' time?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Why are the Gospels problematic in terms of creating a factual history of Jesus? What problems do they present?
Essay Topic 2
What are the discrepancies that arise concerning the resurrection? Why are these discrepancies problematic?
Essay Topic 3
What role in Jesus' ministry and life did the disciples play? Who were they and how did Jesus call them? What was their function in terms of Jesus' work?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)