|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. The meaning of what title has changed greatly since Jesus' time?
2. What did Jesus say people who followed him would come to know?
3. Whom were the apostles accountable to?
4. "He who is first will be last and he who is last will be first" is an example of what?
5. The laws of what area are discussed in Chapter 14?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What impact on the world does Sanders say Jesus' following has had? What is unique about the movement?
Essay Topic 2
What conflicts with the law did Jesus encounter? Why were these conflicts dealt with so harshly when we might see his infractions as relatively minor today?
Essay Topic 3
What was the political structure at the time of Jesus' life? What role did religion play in the leadership? How did politics affect Jesus and the events of his life?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)