Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose experiences of conflict with the law does Sanders go into great detail about?
2. Which apostle do scholars say would not have been rewarded?
3. The meaning of what title has changed greatly since Jesus' time?
4. Who is the one ruler that is always present in Heaven?
5. What claim of Jesus' do some people say made him seem egotistical?
Essay Topic 1
What is meant by the "Kingdom of God?" Why is it difficult to come up with a definite definition of this phrase? What does Sanders say are the two things that are known for certain about the Kingdom?
Essay Topic 2
What role in Jesus' ministry and life did the disciples play? Who were they and how did Jesus call them? What was their function in terms of Jesus' work?
Essay Topic 3
What impact did John the Baptist have on Jesus' life and his ministry? What events in Jesus' life was John involved in? What was John like in comparison to Jesus?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)