|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What phrase does Sanders attempt to define in Chapter 11?
2. Whom were the apostles accountable to?
3. What aspect of life is it clear will not be the same in Heaven?
4. Whose experiences of conflict with the law does Sanders go into great detail about?
5. Whom does Sanders say the majority of the scriptures caters to?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What are the two common views of Jesus' ability to perform miracles? How do the Gospels treat Jesus' miracles? What does this suggest about Jesus' career?
Essay Topic 2
What are the discrepancies that arise concerning the resurrection? Why are these discrepancies problematic?
Essay Topic 3
What impact did John the Baptist have on Jesus' life and his ministry? What events in Jesus' life was John involved in? What was John like in comparison to Jesus?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)