Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose experiences of conflict with the law does Sanders go into great detail about?
2. Which apostle do scholars say would not have been rewarded?
3. The meaning of what title has changed greatly since Jesus' time?
4. Who is the one ruler that is always present in Heaven?
5. What claim of Jesus' do some people say made him seem egotistical?
Essay Topic 1
What role in Jesus' ministry and life did the disciples play? Who were they and how did Jesus call them? What was their function in terms of Jesus' work?
Essay Topic 2
What are the discrepancies that arise concerning the resurrection? Why are these discrepancies problematic?
Essay Topic 3
What conflicts with the law did Jesus encounter? Why were these conflicts dealt with so harshly when we might see his infractions as relatively minor today?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)