|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What aspect of life is it clear will not be the same in Heaven?
2. Who is the one ruler that is always present in Heaven?
3. Who was accountable only to God?
4. In Chapter 15, what does Sanders say that some people believe Jesus did in his preaching that was a very inappropriate practice?
5. What was one of the specific groups of people the ministry focused on?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What conflicts with the law did Jesus encounter? Why were these conflicts dealt with so harshly when we might see his infractions as relatively minor today?
Essay Topic 2
What role in Jesus' ministry and life did the disciples play? Who were they and how did Jesus call them? What was their function in terms of Jesus' work?
Essay Topic 3
How are the Gentiles treated differently from the Jews in the scriptures? Why does Sanders think this may be? What does it reveal about Jesus' ministry?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)