|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Jesus, who would be given rule over the tribes of Israel?
2. What was one of the specific groups of people the ministry focused on?
3. What was the reputation of many of the doctors practicing in ancient times?
4. Who is it clear does not reign on Earth today, but will some day?
5. In what parable is a son who leaves home welcomed back while his loyal brother is ignored?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What is controversial about the scene at the Temple? What are the two common beliefs held about Jesus' actions at the Temple? What does each of these views say about Jesus and his ministry?
Essay Topic 2
How did Jesus go about his ministry? What methods did he use to spread his message? How did he teach? What significance is there in the location Jesus chose to work in?
Essay Topic 3
What qualifies E.P. Sanders to write a book such as this? What is his educational background? What experience does he have in the subject manner? Why is he considered an expert?
This section contains 762 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)