Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose experiences of conflict with the law does Sanders go into great detail about?
2. Which apostle do scholars say would not have been rewarded?
3. The meaning of what title has changed greatly since Jesus' time?
4. Who is the one ruler that is always present in Heaven?
5. What claim of Jesus' do some people say made him seem egotistical?
Essay Topic 1
What was the political structure at the time of Jesus' life? What role did religion play in the leadership? How did politics affect Jesus and the events of his life?
Essay Topic 2
What are the two contexts Sanders examines Jesus' life in? Describe both and discuss what role each of them plays in constructing a history of Jesus.
Essay Topic 3
What is significant about what is written about Jesus in external sources? Does he play prominently in other sources? Why? Do these external sources help or hinder historians in determining what Jesus' life was like?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)