|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 15, what does Sanders say that some people believe Jesus did in his preaching that was a very inappropriate practice?
(a) Told people to gather wealth.
(b) Gave himself a title.
(c) Told people to break laws.
(d) Performed miracles.
2. What was anyone who opposed the law in Jesus' time considered to be?
(b) A traitor.
(c) A blasphemer or heretic.
(d) A thief.
3. According to Jesus, who would be given rule over the tribes of Israel?
(d) The apostles.
4. How were miracle workers probably treated in ancient times?
(a) They were arrested.
(b) They were celebrated.
(c) They were feared.
(d) They were ridiculed.
5. What phrase does Sanders attempt to define in Chapter 11?
(a) Last Supper.
(b) Kingdom of God.
(c) Christian love.
(d) Divine being.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sanders says that today we would see many of Jesus' conflicts with the law as what?
2. The laws of what area are discussed in Chapter 14?
3. According to record who wanted Jesus killed?
4. In what parable is a son who leaves home welcomed back while his loyal brother is ignored?
5. What was one of the specific groups of people the ministry focused on?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)