|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of perfectionism is discussed in Chapter 13?
2. What does Sanders say God calls his people to do?
(a) Live at the standard of the law.
(b) Live at a higher standard than the law.
(c) Live beneath the standard of the law.
(d) Defy the laws of man.
3. How were miracle workers probably treated in ancient times?
(a) They were feared.
(b) They were arrested.
(c) They were celebrated.
(d) They were ridiculed.
4. According to the scriptures, what reward did Jesus promise the apostles?
(a) Good health.
(b) A place in Heaven.
(c) Unimaginable riches.
(d) A huge following.
5. According to Jesus, who would be given rule over the tribes of Israel?
(d) The apostles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sanders say Jesus wasn't the only one of in the world at his time?
2. The laws of what area are discussed in Chapter 14?
3. Some people believe that Jesus' divinity gave him the ability to do what?
4. Opposition of the law was a basis for major conflict between the government of Jesus' time and what group?
5. What does Mark point out that Jesus could have done with his ability to perform miracles?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)