|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to record who wanted Jesus killed?
2. In Chapter 15, what does Sanders say that some people believe Jesus did in his preaching that was a very inappropriate practice?
(a) Gave himself a title.
(b) Told people to break laws.
(c) Told people to gather wealth.
(d) Performed miracles.
3. What did Jesus say people who followed him would come to know?
(a) The angels.
(c) God's plan.
(d) The kingdom of Heaven.
4. Some people believe that Jesus' ability to perform miracles is proof that he was what?
(a) A divine being.
(d) The fulfillment of a prophecy.
5. According to Sanders, what is against God's wishes?
(a) Failure to have children.
(b) Seeking fame.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is it clear does not reign on Earth today, but will some day?
2. Whose experiences of conflict with the law does Sanders go into great detail about?
3. In reference to miracles, what were people in the ancient world more inclined to do?
4. What was anyone who opposed the law in Jesus' time considered to be?
5. What phrase does Sanders attempt to define in Chapter 11?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)