|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mark point out that Jesus could have done with his ability to perform miracles?
(a) Cured all disease.
(b) Gotten out of his execution.
(c) Punished people he disliked.
(d) Become rich and famous.
2. What aspect of life is it clear will not be the same in Heaven?
(a) Day-to-day living.
3. What type of perfectionism is discussed in Chapter 13?
4. Who is the one ruler that is always present in Heaven?
5. In Jesus' time, what was the rule of law considered to be?
(a) Divine law.
(c) A dictatorship.
(d) An ever-changing system.
Short Answer Questions
1. Some people believe that Jesus' ability to perform miracles is proof that he was what?
2. In Chapter 15, what does Sanders say that some people believe Jesus did in his preaching that was a very inappropriate practice?
3. Some people believe that Jesus' divinity gave him the ability to do what?
4. In Chapter 15, what does Sanders say there is no proof that Jesus did?
5. What did Jesus tell his followers to sacrifice?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)