|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "He who is first will be last and he who is last will be first" is an example of what?
(a) Law in Galilee.
(b) Ethical perfectionism.
(c) Reversal of values.
(d) Law in Rome.
2. Which apostle do scholars say would not have been rewarded?
3. The meaning of what title has changed greatly since Jesus' time?
4. Who was accountable only to God?
(a) The apostles.
(b) Jesus' followers.
(c) The people.
5. In reference to miracles, what were people in the ancient world more inclined to do?
(a) Seek them out.
(b) Ridicule those claiming to perform them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Some people believe that Jesus' divinity gave him the ability to do what?
2. According to Sanders, a man who divorces and remarries is considered what?
3. Whose experiences of conflict with the law does Sanders go into great detail about?
4. Which of the Gospels was focuses on Jesus' miracles?
5. What aspect of life is it clear will not be the same in Heaven?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)