|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mark point out that Jesus could have done with his ability to perform miracles?
(a) Punished people he disliked.
(b) Gotten out of his execution.
(c) Cured all disease.
(d) Become rich and famous.
2. According to Jesus, who would be given rule over the tribes of Israel?
(c) The apostles.
3. According to Sanders, what is against God's wishes?
(c) Seeking fame.
(d) Failure to have children.
4. The meaning of what title has changed greatly since Jesus' time?
5. In reference to miracles, what were people in the ancient world more inclined to do?
(c) Seek them out.
(d) Ridicule those claiming to perform them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Some people believe that Jesus' divinity gave him the ability to do what?
2. In Jesus' time, what was the rule of law considered to be?
3. Why do scholars say one of the apostles would not have been rewarded?
4. What kind of life did Jesus say the apostles would have in return for their sacrifice?
5. The laws of what area are discussed in Chapter 14?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)