Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose experiences of conflict with the law does Sanders go into great detail about?
(b) Jesus' and the disciples'.
(c) John the Baptist's.
2. Which apostle do scholars say would not have been rewarded?
3. The meaning of what title has changed greatly since Jesus' time?
4. Who is the one ruler that is always present in Heaven?
5. What claim of Jesus' do some people say made him seem egotistical?
(a) His claim to be the Son of God.
(b) His claim to be a teacher.
(c) His claim to be a preacher.
(d) His claim of performing miracles.
Short Answer Questions
1. How were miracle workers probably treated in ancient times?
2. Whom were the apostles accountable to?
3. Some people believe that Jesus' ability to perform miracles is proof that he was what?
4. Which of the Gospels was focuses on Jesus' miracles?
5. How much of a return did Jesus tell the apostles they would get for their sacrifice?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)