|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In ancient times, what did the term Messiah mean?
(c) Divine One.
(d) Son of God.
2. What aspect of life is it clear will not be the same in Heaven?
(d) Day-to-day living.
3. What group does Sanders speculate the ministry of Jesus believed would not accept Jesus' portrayal of God?
4. What did Jesus tell his followers to sacrifice?
(a) None of the answers is correct.
(c) Their money.
5. According to Sanders, a man who divorces and remarries is considered what?
(a) An adulterer.
(b) None of the answers is correct.
(c) A blasphemer.
(d) A heretic.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much of a return did Jesus tell the apostles they would get for their sacrifice?
2. According to Sanders, what is against God's wishes?
3. What was anyone who opposed the law in Jesus' time considered to be?
4. What kind of stories did Jesus use in his teachings?
5. Why do scholars say one of the apostles would not have been rewarded?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)