|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In ancient times, what did the term Messiah mean?
(a) Divine One.
(c) Son of God.
2. Some people believe that Jesus' divinity gave him the ability to do what?
(b) Gather followers.
(d) Perform miracles.
3. In reference to miracles, what were people in the ancient world more inclined to do?
(a) Seek them out.
(b) Ridicule those claiming to perform them.
4. What was anyone who opposed the law in Jesus' time considered to be?
(b) A blasphemer or heretic.
(c) A thief.
(d) A traitor.
5. What was one of the specific groups of people the ministry focused on?
(a) The Israelites.
(b) The Egyptians.
(c) The government leaders.
(d) The wealthy.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Sanders, what is against God's wishes?
2. Who was accountable only to God?
3. Opposition of the law was a basis for major conflict between the government of Jesus' time and what group?
4. What did Jesus say people who followed him would come to know?
5. What was the reputation of many of the doctors practicing in ancient times?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)