|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What group does Sanders speculate the ministry of Jesus believed would not accept Jesus' portrayal of God?
2. According to the scriptures, what reward did Jesus promise the apostles?
(a) A place in Heaven.
(b) A huge following.
(c) Unimaginable riches.
(d) Good health.
3. According to record who wanted Jesus killed?
4. What phrase does Sanders attempt to define in Chapter 11?
(a) Christian love.
(b) Divine being.
(c) Kingdom of God.
(d) Last Supper.
5. The meaning of what title has changed greatly since Jesus' time?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is it clear does not reign on Earth today, but will some day?
2. "He who is first will be last and he who is last will be first" is an example of what?
3. In Jesus' time, what was the rule of law considered to be?
4. What aspect of life is it clear will not be the same in Heaven?
5. In reference to miracles, what were people in the ancient world more inclined to do?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)