|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In reference to miracles, what were people in the ancient world more inclined to do?
(a) Ridicule those claiming to perform them.
(b) Seek them out.
2. Sanders says that today we would see many of Jesus' conflicts with the law as what?
3. What claim of Jesus' do some people say made him seem egotistical?
(a) His claim to be a teacher.
(b) His claim to be a preacher.
(c) His claim to be the Son of God.
(d) His claim of performing miracles.
4. How were miracle workers probably treated in ancient times?
(a) They were celebrated.
(b) They were ridiculed.
(c) They were feared.
(d) They were arrested.
5. According to record who wanted Jesus killed?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do scholars say one of the apostles would not have been rewarded?
2. How much of a return did Jesus tell the apostles they would get for their sacrifice?
3. According to Jesus, who would be given rule over the tribes of Israel?
4. What did Jesus tell his followers to sacrifice?
5. Some people believe that Jesus' ability to perform miracles is proof that he was what?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)