|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jesus tell his followers to sacrifice?
(a) Their money.
(d) None of the answers is correct.
2. How much of a return did Jesus tell the apostles they would get for their sacrifice?
(a) A return of 10 fold.
(c) A return of 100 fold.
(d) A return of 50 fold.
3. In Jesus' time, what was the rule of law considered to be?
(a) A dictatorship.
(b) Divine law.
(d) An ever-changing system.
4. What does Mark point out that Jesus could have done with his ability to perform miracles?
(a) Become rich and famous.
(b) Punished people he disliked.
(c) Cured all disease.
(d) Gotten out of his execution.
5. Jesus kept a low profile in comparison to whom?
(b) John the Baptist.
Short Answer Questions
1. Opposition of the law was a basis for major conflict between the government of Jesus' time and what group?
2. Whom does Sanders say the majority of the scriptures caters to?
3. The laws of what area are discussed in Chapter 14?
4. Why do scholars say one of the apostles would not have been rewarded?
5. Sanders says that today we would see many of Jesus' conflicts with the law as what?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)