|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Sanders say the majority of the scriptures caters to?
(a) The Gentiles.
(b) The tribes of Israel.
(c) The Jews.
(d) The apostles.
2. Who is it clear does not reign on Earth today, but will some day?
(a) The people.
3. Why do scholars say one of the apostles would not have been rewarded?
(a) He did not attend the Last Supper.
(b) He hid after Jesus was crucified.
(c) He doubted Jesus.
(d) He betrayed Jesus.
4. In ancient times, what did the term Messiah mean?
(c) Son of God.
(d) Divine One.
5. Who was accountable only to God?
(a) The apostles.
(b) The people.
(c) Jesus' followers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What claim of Jesus' do some people say made him seem egotistical?
2. According to Jesus, who would be given rule over the tribes of Israel?
3. Which of the Gospels was focuses on Jesus' miracles?
4. How much of a return did Jesus tell the apostles they would get for their sacrifice?
5. What does Sanders refer to reversal of values as?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)