|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the one ruler that is always present in Heaven?
2. Jesus kept a low profile in comparison to whom?
(a) John the Baptist.
3. What phrase does Sanders attempt to define in Chapter 11?
(a) Kingdom of God.
(b) Last Supper.
(c) Divine being.
(d) Christian love.
4. Whose experiences of conflict with the law does Sanders go into great detail about?
(b) John the Baptist's.
(d) Jesus' and the disciples'.
5. In Chapter 15, what does Sanders say that some people believe Jesus did in his preaching that was a very inappropriate practice?
(a) Told people to break laws.
(b) Gave himself a title.
(c) Told people to gather wealth.
(d) Performed miracles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Opposition of the law was a basis for major conflict between the government of Jesus' time and what group?
2. The meaning of what title has changed greatly since Jesus' time?
3. Who is it clear does not reign on Earth today, but will some day?
4. "He who is first will be last and he who is last will be first" is an example of what?
5. According to the scriptures, what reward did Jesus promise the apostles?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)