|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the Gospels was focuses on Jesus' miracles?
2. According to record who wanted Jesus killed?
3. Whose experiences of conflict with the law does Sanders go into great detail about?
(b) Jesus' and the disciples'.
(d) John the Baptist's.
4. How were miracle workers probably treated in ancient times?
(a) They were feared.
(b) They were celebrated.
(c) They were arrested.
(d) They were ridiculed.
5. In Chapter 15, what does Sanders say that some people believe Jesus did in his preaching that was a very inappropriate practice?
(a) Performed miracles.
(b) Gave himself a title.
(c) Told people to gather wealth.
(d) Told people to break laws.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom were the apostles accountable to?
2. What aspect of life is it clear will not be the same in Heaven?
3. What does Sanders say Jesus wasn't the only one of in the world at his time?
4. Which apostle do scholars say would not have been rewarded?
5. What did Jesus say people who followed him would come to know?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)