|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Jesus' time, what was the rule of law considered to be?
(a) A dictatorship.
(b) Divine law.
(c) An ever-changing system.
2. Who is it clear does not reign on Earth today, but will some day?
(b) The people.
3. What does Sanders refer to reversal of values as?
(b) Unpredictability of God.
(d) Ethical perfectionism.
4. According to Sanders, a man who divorces and remarries is considered what?
(a) An adulterer.
(b) A heretic.
(c) A blasphemer.
(d) None of the answers is correct.
5. Whom were the apostles accountable to?
(b) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the reputation of many of the doctors practicing in ancient times?
2. What aspect of life is it clear will not be the same in Heaven?
3. Some people believe that Jesus' divinity gave him the ability to do what?
4. Which two Gospels focus on Jesus' teachings?
5. What did Jesus say people who followed him would come to know?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)