|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was anyone who opposed the law in Jesus' time considered to be?
(a) A traitor.
(c) A thief.
(d) A blasphemer or heretic.
2. What kind of life did Jesus say the apostles would have in return for their sacrifice?
(a) A life of suffering.
(b) A wealthy life.
(c) Eternal life.
(d) A long life.
3. In Chapter 15, what does Sanders say there is no proof that Jesus did?
(a) Gave himself a title.
(b) Worked in Capernaum.
4. Some people believe that Jesus' ability to perform miracles is proof that he was what?
(c) The fulfillment of a prophecy.
(d) A divine being.
5. What aspect of life is it clear will not be the same in Heaven?
(d) Day-to-day living.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what parable is a son who leaves home welcomed back while his loyal brother is ignored?
2. Jesus kept a low profile in comparison to whom?
3. What does Sanders say Jesus wasn't the only one of in the world at his time?
4. Who was accountable only to God?
5. What was the reputation of many of the doctors practicing in ancient times?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)