|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was accountable only to God?
(a) The apostles.
(b) Jesus' followers.
(d) The people.
2. Who is the one ruler that is always present in Heaven?
3. In ancient times, what did the term Messiah mean?
(a) Divine One.
(d) Son of God.
4. According to record who wanted Jesus killed?
5. According to Sanders, what is against God's wishes?
(a) Failure to have children.
(b) Seeking fame.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the Gospels was focuses on Jesus' miracles?
2. In Chapter 15, what does Sanders say there is no proof that Jesus did?
3. Some people believe that Jesus' divinity gave him the ability to do what?
4. In Chapter 15, what does Sanders say that some people believe Jesus did in his preaching that was a very inappropriate practice?
5. According to the scriptures, what reward did Jesus promise the apostles?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)