|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was one of the specific groups of people the ministry focused on?
(a) The Israelites.
(b) The Egyptians.
(c) The wealthy.
(d) The government leaders.
2. What kind of stories did Jesus use in his teachings?
(c) Fairy Tales.
3. What claim of Jesus' do some people say made him seem egotistical?
(a) His claim to be a preacher.
(b) His claim to be a teacher.
(c) His claim to be the Son of God.
(d) His claim of performing miracles.
4. Who is it clear does not reign on Earth today, but will some day?
(b) The people.
5. Who is the one ruler that is always present in Heaven?
Short Answer Questions
1. What phrase does Sanders attempt to define in Chapter 11?
2. What was anyone who opposed the law in Jesus' time considered to be?
3. The laws of what area are discussed in Chapter 14?
4. What does Sanders refer to reversal of values as?
5. What type of perfectionism is discussed in Chapter 13?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)