|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is it clear does not reign on Earth today, but will some day?
(c) The people.
2. According to record who wanted Jesus killed?
3. What does Sanders refer to reversal of values as?
(b) Ethical perfectionism.
(c) Unpredictability of God.
4. What did Jesus say people who followed him would come to know?
(b) God's plan.
(c) The angels.
(d) The kingdom of Heaven.
5. What aspect of life is it clear will not be the same in Heaven?
(b) Day-to-day living.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose experiences of conflict with the law does Sanders go into great detail about?
2. What did Jesus tell his followers to sacrifice?
3. What type of perfectionism is discussed in Chapter 13?
4. What kind of life did Jesus say the apostles would have in return for their sacrifice?
5. What phrase does Sanders attempt to define in Chapter 11?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)