|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 15, what does Sanders say that some people believe Jesus did in his preaching that was a very inappropriate practice?
(a) Gave himself a title.
(b) Performed miracles.
(c) Told people to gather wealth.
(d) Told people to break laws.
2. The meaning of what title has changed greatly since Jesus' time?
3. Who was accountable only to God?
(b) The apostles.
(c) The people.
(d) Jesus' followers.
4. According to Sanders, a man who divorces and remarries is considered what?
(a) A blasphemer.
(b) An adulterer.
(c) A heretic.
(d) None of the answers is correct.
5. Which of the Gospels was focuses on Jesus' miracles?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which apostle do scholars say would not have been rewarded?
2. Opposition of the law was a basis for major conflict between the government of Jesus' time and what group?
3. What aspect of life is it clear will not be the same in Heaven?
4. Jesus kept a low profile in comparison to whom?
5. In ancient times, what did the term Messiah mean?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)