|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jesus tell his followers to sacrifice?
(a) None of the answers is correct.
(b) Their money.
2. According to Jesus, who would be given rule over the tribes of Israel?
(a) The apostles.
3. According to the scriptures, what reward did Jesus promise the apostles?
(a) Unimaginable riches.
(b) A huge following.
(c) Good health.
(d) A place in Heaven.
4. In what parable is a son who leaves home welcomed back while his loyal brother is ignored?
(a) The Perfect Son.
(b) The Mustard Seed.
(c) The Lost Sheep.
(d) The Prodigal Son.
5. Who was accountable only to God?
(a) Jesus' followers.
(b) The people.
(d) The apostles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the Gospels was focuses on Jesus' miracles?
2. "He who is first will be last and he who is last will be first" is an example of what?
3. What kind of life did Jesus say the apostles would have in return for their sacrifice?
4. Which two Gospels focus on Jesus' teachings?
5. What does Sanders say God calls his people to do?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)