|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In reference to miracles, what were people in the ancient world more inclined to do?
(c) Seek them out.
(d) Ridicule those claiming to perform them.
2. What phrase does Sanders attempt to define in Chapter 11?
(a) Christian love.
(b) Kingdom of God.
(c) Last Supper.
(d) Divine being.
3. What claim of Jesus' do some people say made him seem egotistical?
(a) His claim to be a preacher.
(b) His claim to be a teacher.
(c) His claim of performing miracles.
(d) His claim to be the Son of God.
4. Whom does Sanders say the majority of the scriptures caters to?
(a) The Gentiles.
(b) The apostles.
(c) The tribes of Israel.
(d) The Jews.
5. According to record who wanted Jesus killed?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sanders say God calls his people to do?
2. How much of a return did Jesus tell the apostles they would get for their sacrifice?
3. In Jesus' time, what was the rule of law considered to be?
4. What does Sanders say Jesus wasn't the only one of in the world at his time?
5. Some people believe that Jesus' divinity gave him the ability to do what?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)