|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What claim of Jesus' do some people say made him seem egotistical?
(a) His claim to be a teacher.
(b) His claim to be a preacher.
(c) His claim to be the Son of God.
(d) His claim of performing miracles.
2. What does Sanders refer to reversal of values as?
(a) Ethical perfectionism.
(d) Unpredictability of God.
3. In reference to miracles, what were people in the ancient world more inclined to do?
(a) Seek them out.
(c) Ridicule those claiming to perform them.
4. What does Sanders say Jesus wasn't the only one of in the world at his time?
(a) Man gathering disciples.
(b) Man born of a virgin.
(c) Miracle worker.
(d) Christian leader.
5. Which of the Gospels was focuses on Jesus' miracles?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sanders say God calls his people to do?
2. The meaning of what title has changed greatly since Jesus' time?
3. According to Sanders, a man who divorces and remarries is considered what?
4. Whose experiences of conflict with the law does Sanders go into great detail about?
5. According to record who wanted Jesus killed?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)