|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The meaning of what title has changed greatly since Jesus' time?
2. Opposition of the law was a basis for major conflict between the government of Jesus' time and what group?
(a) The apostles.
(b) The Israelites.
(c) The people.
(d) The Egyptians.
3. In Chapter 15, what does Sanders say that some people believe Jesus did in his preaching that was a very inappropriate practice?
(a) Told people to gather wealth.
(b) Performed miracles.
(c) Gave himself a title.
(d) Told people to break laws.
4. How much of a return did Jesus tell the apostles they would get for their sacrifice?
(b) A return of 100 fold.
(c) A return of 50 fold.
(d) A return of 10 fold.
5. According to Sanders, what is against God's wishes?
(a) Seeking fame.
(b) Failure to have children.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to record who wanted Jesus killed?
2. Some people believe that Jesus' ability to perform miracles is proof that he was what?
3. Which two Gospels focus on Jesus' teachings?
4. What claim of Jesus' do some people say made him seem egotistical?
5. How were miracle workers probably treated in ancient times?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)