|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which two Gospels focus on Jesus' teachings?
(a) Mark and Matthew.
(b) Matthew and Luke.
(c) Mark and John.
(d) Luke and John.
2. In reference to miracles, what were people in the ancient world more inclined to do?
(b) Ridicule those claiming to perform them.
(d) Seek them out.
3. The meaning of what title has changed greatly since Jesus' time?
4. Who was accountable only to God?
(b) Jesus' followers.
(c) The people.
(d) The apostles.
5. What does Sanders say Jesus wasn't the only one of in the world at his time?
(a) Christian leader.
(b) Man gathering disciples.
(c) Miracle worker.
(d) Man born of a virgin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of perfectionism is discussed in Chapter 13?
2. What did Jesus tell his followers to sacrifice?
3. How much of a return did Jesus tell the apostles they would get for their sacrifice?
4. According to Sanders, what is against God's wishes?
5. What was anyone who opposed the law in Jesus' time considered to be?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)