|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Some people believe that Jesus' divinity gave him the ability to do what?
(b) Perform miracles.
(c) Gather followers.
2. What does Sanders say Jesus wasn't the only one of in the world at his time?
(a) Man gathering disciples.
(b) Miracle worker.
(c) Man born of a virgin.
(d) Christian leader.
3. According to record who wanted Jesus killed?
4. Which two Gospels focus on Jesus' teachings?
(a) Matthew and Luke.
(b) Mark and Matthew.
(c) Luke and John.
(d) Mark and John.
5. Whom does Sanders say the majority of the scriptures caters to?
(a) The tribes of Israel.
(b) The Jews.
(c) The apostles.
(d) The Gentiles.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 15, what does Sanders say there is no proof that Jesus did?
2. Which of the Gospels was focuses on Jesus' miracles?
3. Whose experiences of conflict with the law does Sanders go into great detail about?
4. What group does Sanders speculate the ministry of Jesus believed would not accept Jesus' portrayal of God?
5. Jesus kept a low profile in comparison to whom?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)