Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose experiences of conflict with the law does Sanders go into great detail about?
(b) Jesus' and the disciples'.
(c) John the Baptist's.
2. Which apostle do scholars say would not have been rewarded?
3. The meaning of what title has changed greatly since Jesus' time?
4. Who is the one ruler that is always present in Heaven?
5. What claim of Jesus' do some people say made him seem egotistical?
(a) His claim to be the Son of God.
(b) His claim to be a teacher.
(c) His claim to be a preacher.
(d) His claim of performing miracles.
6. How were miracle workers probably treated in ancient times?
(a) They were feared.
(b) They were ridiculed.
(c) They were arrested.
(d) They were celebrated.
7. Whom were the apostles accountable to?
(a) No one.
8. Some people believe that Jesus' ability to perform miracles is proof that he was what?
(c) A divine being.
(d) The fulfillment of a prophecy.
9. Which of the Gospels was focuses on Jesus' miracles?
10. How much of a return did Jesus tell the apostles they would get for their sacrifice?
(b) A return of 100 fold.
(c) A return of 10 fold.
(d) A return of 50 fold.
11. What does Sanders say Jesus wasn't the only one of in the world at his time?
(a) Man gathering disciples.
(b) Man born of a virgin.
(c) Christian leader.
(d) Miracle worker.
12. Whom does Sanders say the majority of the scriptures caters to?
(a) The apostles.
(b) The Jews.
(c) The Gentiles.
(d) The tribes of Israel.
13. What does Mark point out that Jesus could have done with his ability to perform miracles?
(a) Cured all disease.
(b) Gotten out of his execution.
(c) Become rich and famous.
(d) Punished people he disliked.
14. In Chapter 15, what does Sanders say there is no proof that Jesus did?
(b) Gave himself a title.
(c) Worked in Capernaum.
15. According to Jesus, who would be given rule over the tribes of Israel?
(a) The apostles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Some people believe that Jesus' divinity gave him the ability to do what?
2. In ancient times, what did the term Messiah mean?
3. What was anyone who opposed the law in Jesus' time considered to be?
4. In reference to miracles, what were people in the ancient world more inclined to do?
5. The laws of what area are discussed in Chapter 14?
This section contains 420 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)