Mid-Book Test (up to Chapters 10-13)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Which Gospel tells the happenings in the early part of Jesus' career?
2. What did Jesus claim to have had following his baptism?
a) Divine powers.
b) A spiritual awakening.
c) A conversation with God.
d) An out-of-body experience.
3. The author says that that Jesus cannot be considered a historical figure because of the non-existence of what?
a) Oral traditions.
c) Books written about him.
d) Surviving documents.
4. Up to approximately what date does the author say he will discuss early theology?
a) 134 C.E.
b) 30 C.E.
c) 80 C.E.
d) 12 B.C.E.
5. The laws of what area are discussed...
This section contains 525 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)